Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga (588 Views)

Robbers Break Into Chris Brown's House, Steal $1m Worth Of Art, Jewels / My Goodness! Obsessed Female Fan Breaks Into Chris Brown's Home / Drama: Karrueche Tran Bumps Into Chris Brown And Rihanna In The Club! Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga by queennnaji: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
The Ghana Police have commenced investigations into allegations that American music star Chris Brown smoked “weed” on stage during his performance at the Hope City concert at the Accra Sports Stadium on March 5.

The act has received a lot of criticism from civil society organizations and the general public. Notable voices that have condemned the act include Minister of State and Member of Parliament for Wa Central, Rashid Pelpuo and Metropolitan Archbishop of Accra, Most Reverend Charles Palmer-Buckle.

Organizers of the concert, Charter House, categorically denied media reports that American music star smoked weed during his performance at the event. According to the events outfit, Chris Brown smoked a cigar, not marijuana.

A statement released by the police Monday and signed by DSP Cephas Arthur, Director of Public Affairs said the investigation has been necessitated by a complaint filed by Mr. Jonathan Osei-Wusu, CEO of POS Foundation.

The statement said, “The Police have commenced investigation into the formal complaint of Indian hemp smoking made by the CEO of POS Foundation, Mr. Jonathan Osei-Wusu on 6th March 2013 at the Ministries Police station against the popular American RnB artist Chris Brown.”
Read full story here: http:///entertainment/police-commence-investigation-into-chri.html

Re: Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga by Tobbylobar(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
And so?
Today date is 12 03 2013...
Rubbbbiiiii***:::na today undecidedAnd so?
Today date is 12 03 2013...
Rubbbbiiiii***:::na today
Re: Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga by overdrive(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Where were they when d smoking was going on?
Re: Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga by achinaboy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
crazy jobless a.s.s f.uc.kers,investigating igbo wey sombody dun digest since
Re: Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga by Kizuba: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
angry
achina boy: crazy jobless a.s.s f.uc.kers,investigating igbo wey sombody dun digest since
guys the problem is that igbo is forbidden in Ghana (as in most parts of africa) so if he actually smoked it, he must have smuggled it into the country so wrong on both counts
next is that he could have smoked it in his house even if it was just a cigarette, he could have smoked it in his hotel room NOT on stage where people were inthe concert
this american ghetto behaviour shd not be brought to Africa haba!!
Re: Police Commence Investigation Into Chris Brown Ghanja Smoking Saga by achinaboy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
U are talking about him smuggling wewe to Ghana,thats funny,there is wewe joint in every corner in ghana just like Nigeria,forbidden or not, people smokes wewe everyday in Afrika,come to ojuelegba junction in lagos,even the police comes to one of the joints there,bus boys smokes along the road,so why am i even wasting my time talking about Afrika and wewe smoking,,,this shouldn`t be a news

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Change My Tribe From Igbo To Yoruba - Nollywood Actor / Khloe Kardashian Tells Her Family About Her Infertility Issues / Uti Nwachukwu's Confessions:“i’m An Extremely Jealous Guy & A Possessive Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.