Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards (27278 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by seunowokade(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
gustdableman: the salary is 30k per month, and you will serve for two years
. That one better nao, no assurance of gud job after service, many graduate dey colect 8k teachin in nursery school. May God help us!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Sike(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
torres2: 35000 X 24month =840,000.
Owo tabua!!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by ndeepurity(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
doyexy:

U coment on every thread on nairaland!! Na wa o! Since u colected 9500 durin nysc am sure u must av served a long time ago,..I hope you are working?? Cos ur constant coments needs review or u should be crowned Mr nairaland
kettle calling pot black. How did u find out he comments on every thread. Abi u don become nairaland detective ni?

3 Likes

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by oddy4real(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

Sorry o!!

Some of us work on the internet you know.. Say me and you dey chat here no mean say my account balance no dey change by per second billing. cheesy I have bills to pay my dear, Nairaland for me is what I use to keep busy in-between work.

When you graduate from NYSC, send me your C.V.
Eerrr. Can I send my own CV?
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by doyexy: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

Sorry o!!

Some of us work on the internet you know.. Say me and you dey chat here no mean say my account balance no dey change by per second billing. cheesy I have bills to pay my dear, Nairaland for me is what I use to keep busy in-between work.

Lmao, u haf vexed!! And I didn't insult u o, Mr Nairaland!!! U don't need to talk abt ur income here,u can b earnin bilions e no concern us..its just a jobless trait 2 b comentin on everythread shikena!!!! check ma posts b4 sayin dat ish about nysc
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Vincent41(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

Sorry o!!

always on Nairaland like she said shows dat maybe ur office is Cyber Cafe..lozzzzzz

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by doyexy: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
ndeepurity: kettle calling pot black. How did u find out he comments on every thread. Abi u don become nairaland detective ni?

I dunno y nairalanders tinks its insult dey only kw ow to do, we r all civilized adults here.. U read threads on nairaland dosent mean u must coment,,not to talk of silly coments dt mr unknown member always type here..I just adviced him dts all..its not a must to coment on every thread
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by UnknownMember: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
doyexy:

Lmao, u haf vexed!! And I didn't insult u o, Mr Nairaland!!! U don't need to talk abt ur income here,u can b earnin bilions e no concern us..its just a jobless trait 2 b comentin on everythread shikena!!!! check ma posts b4 sayin dat ish about nysc

No time to vex for you.. Lol

You sef check my posts and see say some of us wey dey Nairaland na family men.. grin

Say person dey Nairaland no mean say ehn dey jobless. Ask Seun.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Angel778(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
dadicvila: So it wasn't a rumour afterall...hmmmmmm!!!abeg make them top am b4 I pass out oooo!
Please dont pass out, you only need to graduate.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by AkinDavid2: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
doyexy:

U coment on every thread on nairaland!! Na wa o! Since u colected 9500 durin nysc am sure u must av served a long time ago,..I hope you are working?? Cos ur constant coments needs review or u should be crowned Mr nairaland
Unknown Member:

Sorry o!!

I beg bros no dey allow all the comments from guys wey no know them right from them left make you angry..They even found it difficult to understand the importance of social media, they just think they can say anything that runs from the mouth. I respect you and a lot of members who make Nairaland lively.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by UnknownMember: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Vincent 4:

always on Nairaland like she said shows dat maybe ur office is Cyber Cafe..lozzzzzz

Cyber cafe work no be work!? grin
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by HonEmeritus(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
The review when done will take anoda 5yrs for implementation! grin
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gr8 move by FG,gud luck to prospective corp members.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by UnknownMember: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Akin-David:

I beg bros no dey allow all the comments from guys wey no know them right from them left make you angry..They even found it difficult to understand the importance of social media, they just think they can say anything that runs from the mouth. I respect you and a lot of members who make Nairaland lively.

I no vex o! All na part of social networking. Some na facebook, others BBM, me I like Nairaland.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Its 78,000/month X 3 years! ......ole!!!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by doyexy: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

No time to vex for you.. Lol

You sef check my posts and see say some of us wey dey Nairaland na family men.. grin

Say person dey Nairaland no mean say ehn dey jobless. Ask Seun.

Lol, I don hear o!!! Pls guys e don do o!! Me and mr. Unknown don settle. Make una no insult me o! Peace!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by doyexy: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

I no vex o! All na part of social networking. Some na facebook, others BBM, me I like Nairaland.

Make I still send my cv? I dey find work o!!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by try69: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
FOR ME, THEY SHOULD INCREASE THE PAY TO SAY 50K AND MAKE IT TWO YEARS WITH AN OPTION TO OPT OUT AFTER A YEAR FOR THOSE NOT WILLING TO DO TWO...
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by loswhite(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
doyexy:

I dunno y nairalanders tinks its insult dey only kw ow to do, we r all civilized adults here.. U read threads on nairaland dosent mean u must coment,,not to talk of silly coments dt mr unknown member always type here..I just adviced him dts all..its not a must to coment on every thread
did he ask 4 ur advice?
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by dmitroika(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
etinaetobong: If jonathan can pay 30k per month,then I will vote him again.. Ãήϑ if service is now 2years then that is another kudos 4him..cos the rate of unemplyment will reduce..GEJ 4 second term.#gbam#

hmm.. see maths, the rate of unemployment would not reduce bro, it would only be evident every 2years. for instance, 1 million corps members enters the labour market yearly, but if the 2 years stuff is implemented, it would be 2million corps members every 2years.. you know what that means? it means massive churning out of desperate graduates every 2years.. it increases tension, the scenerio becomes the survival of the "most fittest"! but wait.. who are those people advising president jonathan? i hope they are not fishermen sad
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Burger01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2013

You must be joking o.. 30k and serve for 2 freaking years!!!...... sad

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
doyexy:

I hope you are working too,cos ur constant searching and reading of his comments need to be reviewed or u should be crowned Miss Jobless Nairaland.Must you read every comments?
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by goshen26: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member: WHY?! angry

After I suffered for a year on a miserly 9500, they now want to increase these peoples allowee from 18'k to what?! angry NYSC na company?! angry

Lol!! No mind me o!! Na bad belle dey worry me.. Seriously, the NYSC allowee should be increased, especially for those serving in the hinterlands. Infact, the incentive should be higher pay for the most remote villages. That way, this craze for state capital amongst corpers would reduce.
thank God you know se na bad belle de worry yo. Goodnews bro, you are free to serve again ooo
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by joshua8862(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
torres2: 35000 X 24month =840,000.
kai igbo man u too like money u don calculate am sharp sharp.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Herbiodun09: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
hehehe. so that they can use the corpers to win 2015 election again. GOOD DEVELOPMENT THOUGH.
Make dem increase am sha buh make una no aid PDP for election ooooooooo
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by DonTim1: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
all na wash, anyway if dem increase am, den SHE is lucky
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Jaytee67(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
NYSC doubled the alawi during my own service year (1992/1993) from N350 to N700. It will not be a bad idea to double it this time again about 20 years after our own.
All the best to the upcoming corp members
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Lero15(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
4kmukina: its confirmed the new allowy na N38,000 per month, but na 2 yrs NYSC.
source?
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Shefyl(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
I dont think such is the case it will still be a year even if the allowee is increased

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp / Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee / 2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.