Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards (27256 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by slimyem: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Jaytee67: NYSC doubled the alawi during my own service year (1992/1993) from N350 to N700. It will not be a bad idea to double it this time again about 20 years after our own.
All the best to the upcoming corp members
You be old man proper!!
Wetin you dey fin for h-internet?

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Shefyl(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hon Emeritus: The review when done will take anoda 5yrs for implementation! grin

Na true talk, Nija government easy to say difficult to implement
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Raypawer(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hm, FG could be so unpredictable at times, i only pray the review should bring increment nt deduction of d allowi
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by ESULAALU: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

No time to vex for you.. Lol

You sef check my posts and see say some of us wey dey Nairaland na family men.. grin

Say person dey Nairaland no mean say ehn dey jobless. Ask Seun.

As usual,always blabbbing.You don come this thread come talk thrash abi? So you are now a family man?
I laugh in Japanese,you must be married to a dog of course,because no sane woman will ever think of marrying an irresponsible and rude slow poke like you.

Married man indeed,the village wey you from come,them no dey do honey moon abi,because I dey help you count am,three weeks into marriage but you still get time to dey do nairaland.

Jobless goat from the remote belly of china
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dr2great: Make them increase am so that we go get enough money take Bleep babes for camp
mumu, if u like mk u no save 20k every month carry am do better thing when u pass out. Allawe 30,000..for 2yrs. save #20k *24months=#480,000.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
ESULAALU:

As usual,always blabbbing.You don come this thread come talk thrash abi? So you are now a family man?
I laugh in Japanese,you must be married to a dog of course,because no sane woman will ever think of marrying an irresponsible and rude slow poke like you.

Married man indeed,the village wey you from come,them no dey do honey moon abi,because I dey help you count am,three weeks into marriage but you still get time to dey do nairaland.

Jobless goat from the remote belly of china
woman u get mouth o!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by fgee10(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
mek e reach beta tin o.vry nesesari
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
alfredo4u:

is beta, becos guys dat served for one year r stil unemployed, dey wil d extra one year to arange deirselve.
Abeg, i cant afford to do nysc for two years. No matter d review dey do.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by coputa(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Raising the allowance of corpers would not change anything because money is not actually their problem but ideas which they(corpers) lacked,because they were not taught how they can better their life whth what they 've studied in school...most of them were not able to do anything with the #19000 per month,amounting to #228,000 yearly because there was no template for them to stand on..They should be engaged in acquiring skills duriing their service year,and at the end the government should give them specified sum of money for their take off..
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by kristosky(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Guy u dey vex oh!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by loopine(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
torres2: 35000 X 24month =840,000.
this is someones monthly salary in this same Nigeria. The disparity between the middle class and the proletarians is just to high...Federal govt need to review all salaries and allowances being paid in this Country....*crying in spanish*

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by UnknownMember: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
doyexy:

Make I still send my cv? I dey find work o!!

Are you into the communications industry or I.T?! That na where work dey now. Looking for Telecoms engineers. Inbox me if you fit the profile.

Cheers!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by UnknownMember: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hackin: woman u get mouth o!

Go look the guy chat history.. Na crase man wey ehn be.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Loskee(f): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

Sorry o!!

Some of us work on the internet you know.. Say me and you dey chat here no mean say my account balance no dey change by per second billing. cheesy I have bills to pay my dear, Nairaland for me is what I use to keep busy in-between work.

When you graduate from NYSC, send me your C.V.

grin grin grin grin grin guy u funny gan o!!!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Ladipodeal: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
etinaetobong: If jonathan can pay 30k per month,then I will vote him again.. Ãήϑ if service is now 2years then that is another kudos 4him..cos the rate of unemployment will reduce..GEJ 4 second term.#gbam#
U serious! ...unemployment will reduce how?. After POP the second year of service wont corpers be still join the unemployed?.
If your statement is true , what it means is that govt wants to give a false impression of reduction in the number of unemployed during 2014 campaign.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by antontech(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Now wey i don serve finishe
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by ESULAALU: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

Go look the guy chat history.. Na crase man wey ehn be.

hahahahaha
ewu gambia....get lost. tongue
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by iammodel(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
dolphinife: if the FG start paying 50k as allowee, people will still complain that it's too small to maintain their daily upkeep. I guess what they should do is that anybody serving in remote villages should be paid 50k and those serving in cities should collect 20k.....that will be a better equation

wich kind analysis be dis? Comport ursef o b4 I test my e-slap app on u.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by ESULAALU: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unknown Member:

Are you into the communications industry or I.T?! That na where work dey now. Looking for Telecoms engineers. Inbox me if you fit the profile.

Cheers!

Anofia like you wey still dey find work.
I laugh in swahili,your own no be yahoo yahoo,na yau yau you be.

Ewu zamfara,just fecking shut up,troll like you,commenting every minute,you have a job indeed!
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Leo2flex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=Dr2great]Make them increase am so that we go get enough money take buy condom and Bleep babes for camp

Rubbish!!!HIV is real
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by pat077: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
gustdableman: the salary is 30k per month, and you will serve for two years
then i'll go back 2 complete my remaining yr.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by morewealth(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Be it an increase in allowance or 2 years in service is totally unacceptable. Nigerian graduates should be trained on acquirimg a particular skill and given a start up capital in the form of loan to kick start instead of wasting their time in a programm that will leave them broke and unemployed.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Chillypelly(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Esulaalu Insulting Unknown Member We dont need rocket science to know that your cerebrum is damaged. I empathize with your people considering the amount of resources wasted. Pls consider embarking on a trip to india for mental restoration ** My candid advice**
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by UnknownMember: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chillypelly: @Esulaalu Insulting Unknown Member We dont need rocket science to know that your cerebrum is damaged. I empathize with your people considering the amount of resources wasted. Pls consider embarking on a trip to india for mental restoration ** My candid advice**

ARGH!!

You just made a big mistake.. Havent you noticed I ignored him. The guy has crossed the point of no return. You shouldnt have even countenanced his presence. The fellow is a persona non grata. No point even quoting the person let alone responding to him. Now you iidiot will jump on you too.

Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by donblacky(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
i_am_model:

wich kind analysis be dis? Comport ursef o b4 I test my e-slap app on u.

Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by KingOmarion(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Esulalu you are high on alamo,why would you insult a family man..comon dude grow up this thread is not for inults but for Review on Nysc alawe
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] dey should increase it o. Serving by October dis year by God grace.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
ESULAALU:

Anofia like you wey still dey find work.
I laugh in swahili,your own no be yahoo yahoo,na yau yau you be.

Ewu zamfara,just fecking shut up,troll like you,commenting every minute,you have a job indeed!
guy open ur mama fallopian tube ie if ur papa crude oil spe*rm never tarnish and rust d tn finish, go search part of ur brain wey dey stuck der since ur mama use d$c born u.... Mind how and wer u comment..
Meanwhile abeg i go join batch b serve, make dem increse'am even if na 5 yrs i go serve no probs
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by ikmuan(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
dadicvila: So it wasn't a rumour afterall...hmmmmmm!!!abeg make them top am b4 I pass out oooo!
l. May Ɣ☺u not 'pass out' i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus name.
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by hassey(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
if d news is dat FG is set to review nysc allowance, dem wat make u guys tink d allowance is nt dat of d staffs. Afterun is nt stated is corps allowance
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Chinaimporter: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
[size=18pt]Increase to 18 000 mtchew.........i live in namibia and just graduated from law school in mozambiq and i am paid $4500 as a junior lawyer here.....nigerians i pity una but shaaa
That can buyi month supply of weed, buran tashi and kai kai so nothing else matters much[/size]
Re: FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
How I wish this is true and will be done in such a way that those of us that passed out in February 14 2013 (Batch 'A' 2012) will be captured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Inec Pay Corp Members / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp / 2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.