Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Not Subject To Natural Laws! · - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Subject To Natural Laws! · (768 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Why Did God Create Natural Laws / All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Subject To Natural Laws! · by Joagbaje(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
When you received Christ into your life, you ceased to be ordinary. You became a new creation—a new species of being

2 Corinthians 5:1
Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new

You are born of God into His class of being:

John 1:12-13
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God"

. The life in you is supernatural, being the very life of God. The Lord Jesus, in the course of His earthly ministry, demonstrated the supernatural quality of this life and its extraordinary ability to dominate the natural elements and course of nature.

On one occasion, He defied the law of nature and walked on the sea (Matthew 14:25). On another occasion, He was on a journey with His disciples in a boat, but fell asleep. The waves of the sea got so high and turbulent that water began to get into the boat. His disciples, in fright, cried out

, "Master, carest thou not that we perish?" (Mark 4:38).

The Master simply arose, rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, "Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm" (Mark 4:39). On both instances, Jesus refused to submit to, or be a victim of, the elements.

When He needed to be with His disciples after His resurrection, He didn’t need to go through the doors. He simply appeared in their midst, not as a ghost, but as one with flesh and bones (Luke 24:37-43). Through the Spirit, you have this same supernatural life and ability in you to rise and live above the dictates and vagaries of nature. You’re called to live the transcendent life, which isn’t subject to natural elements or laws. Therefore, don’t accept or submit to sickness, disease, failure and defeat

1 Like

Re: Not Subject To Natural Laws! · by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
I would love to be a superhuman. If the agents of Satan exercise the dark powers given to them, why don't the true children of God who is infinite times more powerful than his creature (Satan) exercise the power and authority at their disposal. True Christianity ought to be interesting, waging war on the kingdom of darkness to win souls for Christ. I will one day be a true Child of God and I'll never backslide.
Re: Not Subject To Natural Laws! · by Joagbaje(m): 4:14am On Apr 04, 2013
Uncanny Genius: I would love to be a superhuman. If the agents of Satan exercise the dark powers given to them, why don't the true children of God who is infinite times more powerful than his creature (Satan) exercise the power and authority at their disposal. True Christianity ought to be interesting, waging war on the kingdom of darkness to win souls for Christ. I will one day be a true Child of God and I'll never backslide.

The powers of the world to come is already manifest in us. We see this in healings and miracles . And the most come place to excercise our authority over darkness is by casting his demons out.we see this on daily bases

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Re: Not Subject To Natural Laws! · by seyibrown(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Uncanny Genius: I would love to be a superhuman. If the agents of Satan exercise the dark powers given to them, why don't the true children of God who is infinite times more powerful than his creature (Satan) exercise the power and authority at their disposal. True Christianity ought to be interesting, waging war on the kingdom of darkness to win souls for Christ. I will one day be a true Child of God and I'll never backslide.

Don't leave it too late, Bro! Now is the time to decide not to stand for him and forget the world! wink
Re: Not Subject To Natural Laws! · by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Joagbaje:

The powers of the world to come is already manifest in us. We see this in healings and miracles . And the most come place to excercise our authority over darkness is by casting his demons out.we see this on daily bases

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

The most important thing is not miracles, it is the living out of a righteous live by the Power of GOD , to display the character of Christ while on this earth as a foretaste of the new kingdom and it's principles.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Is 61. / Rome Sweet Rome By Scott & Kimberly Hahn - Book Review / Where Is The $420 Billion In Tithes & Offerings The Black Church Has Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.