Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! (755 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2013
We need unity to combat the marginalisation we have on this section. We actually need a section of ours but if we must be yoked with the accursed believers, then they must be forced to hear our voice.

-All stickied threads are pro-christian.

-The atheist moderator has no significant powers.

-No atheist topic ever makes the front page.

-Anti-god posts are systematically hidden.

-Seun succombs to christian bullying.

-Even muslims have their own section.

Please let us form a strategy to pressure the administration into doing something about this because we cannot continue to accept the status quo.
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by MrTroll(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2013
toluleke: ASSOCIATION OF CONFUSED FOOLS IN NIGERIA...COMBINE NOW
yo man! You're going to HELL!!! tongue you just called a brother fool.

Well, never mind. He's an unbeliever so its allowed. Right?
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by Umbro01(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2013
toluleke: ASSOCIATION OF CONFUSED FOOLS IN NIGERIA...COMBINE NOW
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by Seun(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2013
Atheism is not a religion, so it has nothing in common with Satanism and Paganism. You should ally with the Christians instead. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Seun: Atheism is not a religion, so it has nothing in common with Satanism and Paganism. You should ally with the Christians instead. cheesy

The common denominator is we are all anti-christian.
Now that you are here, I wish to make a small complaint. There was this perfectly good thread that many of us clamoured for it to be put on the front page. Even your moderator, manmustwac, deemed it good for front page but was told that it was offensive to christians. This is the problem. Non rule breaking threads are labelled offensive and thrown away. If we had our own section, this problem will end. Think about it, at least.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by tuagbo: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
@Alfa I understand your demands even your frustrations but i doubt any of us will be alive to see an atheist section on nairaland.The standard of education in Nigeria,even the social existence of Nigerian, encourages mediocity and destroys critical thoughts."You've already lost the battle even before the battle began."
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by Mudley313: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The common denominator is we are all anti-christian.

1. ...so are muslims, and any other religion outside of the christian sect...i don't believe in the imaginary jewish yaweh, arabian allah as much as i don't believe in the nordic's thor, greek's zeus, yorubas olodumare, mister satan or whatever imaginary man made deity you pagans be worshiping these days
2. one does not necessarily have to be "anti-christian" to be atheist; the fact that i don't believe in the flying spaghetti monster does not mean that i'm against poor ol flying spaghetti monster

tuagbo: @Alfa I understand your demands even your frustrations but i doubt any of us will be alive to see an atheist section on nairaland.The standard of education in Nigeria,even the social existence of Nigerian, encourages mediocity and destroys critical thoughts."You've already lost the battle even before the battle began."

i dunno what you're on about because i personally wouldn't want an exclusively atheist section...only people scared of those critical to their beliefs (or lack of) will be insecure enough to want to be secluded in a section where they can just circlejerk to each other, like the muslim sub section

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by kaboninc(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Seun: Atheism is not a religion, so it has nothing in common with Satanism and Paganism. You should ally with the Christians instead. cheesy

The truth is that they are confused! But they will never believe that they are confused. I mean the atheist.
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by MrTroll(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
kaboninc:

The truth is that they are confused! But they will never believe that they are confused. I mean the atheist.
Seun is an atheist.

Now he'll ban your black ar'se tongue grin
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by Mudley313: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
--
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mudley313:

1. ...so are muslims, and any other religion outside of the christian sect...i don't believe in the imaginary jewish yaweh, arabian allah as much as i don't believe in the nordic's thor, greek's zeus, yorubas olodumare, mister satan or whatever imaginary man made deity you pagans be worshiping these days
2. one does not necessarily have to be "anti-christian" to be atheist; the fact that i don't believe in the flying spaghetti monster does not mean that i'm against poor ol flying spaghetti monster

i dunno what you're on about because i personally wouldn't want an exclusively atheist section...only people scared of those critical to their beliefs (or lack of) will be insecure enough to want to be secluded in a section where they can just circlejerk to each other, like the muslim sub section

In that case, let Seun remove a religious zealot as the moderator in this section or provide a christian sub-section like he did for the muslims and let the zealot moderate there.
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by Mudley313: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

In that case, let Seun remove a religious zealot as the moderator in this section or provide a christian sub-section like he did for the muslims and let the zealot moderate there.

i feel your pain man...
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2013
We can unite but for a better purpose.....

I will open a thread showing you some problems.....
Re: Atheists, Doubters, Satanists, Pagans Etc. Of Nairaland. LET US UNITE! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Atheist Dawkins Is Wrong! / Why Do We Feel Ashamed When Naked? / This Time Its Winners Chapel U.K Branch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.