Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Need Your Tips And Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Your Tips And Advice (495 Views)

Tips And Advice For Your Skin Care Regimen / Top 8 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Might Not Know / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Tips And Advice by Naijalastborn(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Goood People of Nairalands, I greet all the Computer and Internet Gurus, Please there is a Issue i will love to Share with you, There is this Guy in which am sure is a Scammer who have Duped my Friend a huge amount of money, My friend doesnt Know the person in person but do online BIZ, Now all we got left here is His Email address and Phone number, We dont knw where to start from, I am thinking Ways to track him. Unfortunately His phone is Not go through again, Please can to my aide and Help us. Thanks in advance embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Small Plane Crashes At Parking Lot; 3 Die / Highwire Stuntman Plans To Cross Grand Canyon Without A Tether / Powerball Winner Wanted For Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.