Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Let's Do A New Village Headmaster - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Let's Do A New Village Headmaster (582 Views)

The Village Headmaster Returns To TV / Village Headmaster, Madam Kofo And All That / The Village Headmaster TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Do A New Village Headmaster by qunleajayi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Just before Ambassador Segun Olusola, the creator of the Village headmaster
died, I was at his art gallery in Surulere, (I became a life ambassador of his pet project AREF)
and discussed the possibility of an original Villge Headmaster script based on this great epic.

Well the Village headmaster is one of the greatest soaps that have happened
to Nigerian TV, and I think we, Nairalanders can pull it off because the script
is finally ready. One great pitfall is the issue of copyright but we have sorted that out.

If you have any experience at all, or any ideas whatsoever that can make a
difference, can you kindly call me on 08033120866 or 08127745740. Anything else I say will be
advert and I dont want to be banned..Kunle
Re: Let's Do A New Village Headmaster by Briareos(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
This is a nice initiative. But I've got to tell you - I'm skeptical about the originality.

Also, what exactly are you looking for? I'm sure a lot of people will respond if they know exactly what you want.

Cheers
Re: Let's Do A New Village Headmaster by VillageBoi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Briareos: But I've got to tell you - I'm skeptical about the originality.

You said it right there - not original.

@OP - However, I do understand the nostalgia of our yesteryears.
It can be done but one should ask what is 'relevant' for the times & society TODAY.
Re: Let's Do A New Village Headmaster by semid4lyfe(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2013
@ OP, it's already in the works. See the link below. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1168066/village-headmaster-returns-tv

Lots of interesting responses on that thread too.

(1) (Reply)

Another Nollywood Pioneer Dies / America Got Served / Suits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.