Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Got A Call From 180 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Call From 180 (4295 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / 180 Ekiti Assembly Workers Lose Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Call From 180 by onuawuchi: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2013
I just saw a missed call on my phone this morning with a 180. I don't really know what that's for. As I job seek, I'm wondering it was for any thing related to job. If any one has had a similar call, the person will be of help enlightening me.
Re: Got A Call From 180 by KingOfNairaland: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2013
Na MTN help line be that
Re: Got A Call From 180 by onuawuchi: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Na MTN help line be that
I know but don't you think its a lil unusual when they call you. Or my in trouble?
Re: Got A Call From 180 by tayoccu(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2013
onuawuchi: I just saw a missed call on my phone this morning with a 180. I don't really know what that's for. As I job seek, I'm wondering it was for any thing related to job. If any one has had a similar call, the person will be of help enlightening me.
Did you participate in their recruitment exercise?
If yes they probably called you as per that.
Re: Got A Call From 180 by embee430(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2013
If you'd picked the call. You'd have heard all sort of shit. like We've slashed this to 5kb/s. we give free this and that. It's just a 30 sec advert. I got the call yesterday too.
Re: Got A Call From 180 by KingOfNairaland: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2013
embee430: If you'd picked the call. You'd have heard all sort of shit. like We've slashed this to 5kb/s. we give free this and that. It's just a 30 sec advert. I got the call yesterday too.
grin
Re: Got A Call From 180 by tayoccu(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2013
embee430: If you'd picked the call. You'd have heard all sort of shit. like We've slashed this to 5kb/s. we give free this and that. It's just a 30 sec advert. I got the call yesterday too.
I once had the same mind set, till last month, I was bone tired, saw a call from 180 on my phone,I almost ignored it, thank God I didn't, cos dats how I got my job.

1 Like

Re: Got A Call From 180 by onuawuchi: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2013
Either way, let me hope I'll get back the call and be sure what its all about. I sure hope it my next level.
Re: Got A Call From 180 by MissOpe(f): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
onuawuchi: Either way, let me hope I'll get back the call and be sure what its all about. I sure hope it my next level.

U better rush down to deir office to inquire.. U were probably called to go write a computer base test.... Did u apply to MTN ?
Re: Got A Call From 180 by onuawuchi: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Miss Ope:

U better rush down to deir office to inquire.. U were probably called to go write a computer base test.... Did u apply to MTN ?
Yes I did. So what do you suggest I do. Wait for the call to come again or go to which of their office. I'm in Owerri now.
Re: Got A Call From 180 by MissOpe(f): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
onuawuchi: Yes I did. So what do you suggest I do. Wait for the call to come again or go to which of their office. I'm in Owerri now.

Ah ...u don't av to wait for it ooo... Rush to their office @ oshodi - apapa express way and enquire U'll know better when u get there... Btw how do u make it down tomorrow now dat U're in owerri
Re: Got A Call From 180 by tayoccu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
onuawuchi: Yes I did. So what do you suggest I do. Wait for the call to come again or go to which of their office. I'm in Owerri now.
I'll ask my peeps if there's another CBT lined up, send me a PM, and I will forward my findings to you.
On the interim, u can call 180 back.

1 Like

Re: Got A Call From 180 by onuawuchi: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
tayoccu:
I'll ask my peeps if there's another CBT lined up, send me a PM, and I will forward my findings to you.
On the interim, u can call 180 back.
Thanks dear. This is my email add: akujobiinnocent@yahoo.com
You guys have been great. Even if it turns out otherwise, at least I know some people are cable of assistance and encouragement in Nigeria. I almost thought I was suck with the likes of KingofNairaland. Thanks guys, once again.
Re: Got A Call From 180 by chicago83(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
i got same call 2dayz ago...
it's abt dia service. how u can subscribe to everyday motivational msg basically frm Quran.

1 Like

Re: Got A Call From 180 by onuawuchi: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
chicago83: i got same call 2dayz ago...
it's abt dia service. how u can subscribe to everyday motivational msg basically frm Quran.
Thank you dear. I guess that settles the question for me. You guys are doing well here. Keep it up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Fidson Healthcare Plc / NBC Test Invitation / Vacancies For Nursery School Teachers And Graduate Teaching Assistants in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.