Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Branding, Advertising, Training - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Branding, Advertising, Training (1270 Views)

Brand And Branding Part 3: What Makes A Great Brand? / Let's Discuss Branding / Design Agency Versus Advertising Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Branding, Advertising, Training by Dominicpupuru(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2013
Training is presently on . Learn coreldraw, photoshop, fireworks, powerpoint, xara3D and many more in 4 weeks.Visit www.facebook.com/pdomnicksdesigns or call 08075610432 , 07062184157. pdomnicksdesigns@gmail.com

Re: Branding, Advertising, Training by spywareczar(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2013
Ya'll shud not believe this motherfuc'ker, he knows nothing ãήϑ he wants to teach, Ђδω is that possible??, don't think its false accusation
Re: Branding, Advertising, Training by Dominicpupuru(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2013
Mr czar, so you really think what you did is professional? I didn't know some things 8 WHOLE WEEKS ago doesn't mean i haven't learnt what i didn't know. You are such a disgrace to this profession and i challenge to check out my facebook page, if you'll ever have the guts!
Re: Branding, Advertising, Training by spywareczar(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Dominicpupuru: Mr czar, so you really think what you did is professional? I didn't know some things 8 WHOLE WEEKS ago doesn't mean i haven't learnt what i didn't know. You are such a disgrace to this profession and i challenge to check out my facebook page, if you'll ever have the guts!
see who's talking about challenge?? When Ɣøµ added me on BBM and then I asked Ɣøµ if Ɣøµ really render all the services I saw on your banner? What was your reply?? Enh?? Tell them and also tell them why I deleted Ɣøµ from my BBM contact
Re: Branding, Advertising, Training by Dominicpupuru(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2013
Its people like you that discourage others from reaching their full potentials sir.What is wrong in me opening up to you,saying I didn't know somethings and asking for your help,d next thing I saw ws u deleted me.Am not ashamed to say I was still learning 8weeks ago my broda and I am still learning,but d little knowledge I av acquired,I am very much willing to pass on to the next graphics artist,dats the difference between u n I my broda.NB: I hold no beef against u sir,jus doing my thing the best way I can.
Re: Branding, Advertising, Training by velo10: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
@Dominicpupuru. with no offence, here's my candid advice. Keep learning to be a better graphic artist. You are in no position to tutor anyone at the moment. I know you want to earn cash for designs you do but like I still would advise: learn more. Photoshop has unlimited possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Branding, Advertising, Training by Dominicpupuru(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
@vello,thanx a lot sir, i really appreciate.But you guys forget that u need someone to teach the basics and then you develop yourself from there, that is exactly what i am doing here. Nobody is gonna teach you everything about photoshop or any other application for that matter, even the developers keep learning new things everyday, that is why we keep having upgraded versions every now and then. Think about it bro, thanx once again.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Design A Company Profile For Me / He Wants To Start A Photo And Video Studio, What Did He Need? / I Need An Ebook Designer ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.