Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. (2516 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / Be Careful Who You Sleep With / Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by JoanJohnson(f): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Saw this on a friend's wall and decided to share.

1 - DON'T SLEEP WITH WATCH. Watch can emit a certain level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on your health.

2 - DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA. Scientist in America have discovered those who wear bras for more dan 12hours have a high risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it.

3 - DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE. Putting the phone beside your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that electrical items including mobile phones and television sets emit magnetic waves when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our nervous system. Therefore if you need to put your mobile phone near you, switch it off first.

4 - DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE - UP. People who sleep with make-up might have skin problems in the long run. Sleeping with make-up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathing and problem in perspiring. You will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep. Lastly & Most important

5- DON'T SLEEP WITH PANT ON- To get fresh and odorless vagina you are to go to bed pant-less for free access of fresh breeze

6 - DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIVES OR HUSBANDS. Scientists are of d opinion that one may never wake up again; and if this happens?? DISGRACE AWAITS,as in, one will like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to the Morgue!...
STAY BY THE RULE
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by achinaboy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
i never sleep with my bra anyway,and number 6,,maybe i will try that to see if u are right
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Bras don't cause cancer. That's a myth.[/size]
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by handmaid: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
don't sleep with pant on? shocked
so wat happens to all d whitish/milkish discharge? Goes straight on u
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
handmaid: don't sleep with pant on? shocked
so wat happens to all d whitish/milkish discharge? Goes straight on u
it is an infection, if not, why discharge whitish...? the op is so right about the pantlessness
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2013
ngoziliz: it is an infection, if not, why discharge whitish...? the op is so right about the pantlessness

[size=13pt]It's not an infection. Women discharge throughout the month and it varies in color and thickness. Unless there are "typical" infection signs accompanying, like rashes, soreness, or odor, she's fine.[/size]
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by handmaid: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ngozliz
u certainly are not a female or at least one who is yet to attain puberty.
Thanks Ogugua88 for explaninig to him

1 Like

Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by navygrl: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
should retitle 6 random myths that have no basis in fact or reality
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by ovalrose(f): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
I discovered that sleeping without any bra or panties on improved my sleep quality i.e i slept better. The only drawback now is that my hubby can't keep his hands off me any longer since he knows there's no hindrance...gringringrin Good one,poster.
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Daliano(m): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2015
That "Don't sleep with panties " na em sure pass o..
Ladies ensure you obey that rule especially when you go to visit your guy....
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by Daliano(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2015
ovalrose:
I discovered that sleeping without any bra or panties on improved my sleep quality i.e i slept better. The only drawback now is that my hubby can't keep his hands off me any longer since he knows there's no hindrance...gringringrin Good one,poster.

Lol...The ministry is moving to the permanent site.
Re: Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. by manishnamdeo: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Things not to do Before sleep

1. Don't Drink too much
2. Since TV actually stimulates the mind, it's best not to watch it immediately before hitting the sack.
3. Avoid your computer for 30 minutes before bed since the light from the screen can disrupt your circadian rhythm.
4. Try a light, uplifting book instead of a mystery or thriller, which may leave you feeling tense.
5. The body needs to cool down to fall asleep, so bathe at least an hour prior to going to bed.

(1) (Reply)

7 Foods That Makes Men Super Active In Bedroom / This Doctor Was Paralyzed After An Accident. Please Kindly Assist (pics). / Hives: How Do I Deal With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.