Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90515 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by WizPrince1(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2013
Can't you see he's old and might have lost some saved documents in the memory? DAZ ALL
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Bobandgreat: 2:05am On Mar 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Table Leg :
SMH .... Nigeria is doomed!
#JesusWeptProfuselyForOga@TheTop

A ah! Mr. Table leg, why should Nigeria b doomed. I dont want to tell u one thing and my oga at the top will tell u another. Becareful! Daz all.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by nep2ra(m): 2:11am On Mar 15, 2013
1stCitizen:
Ghetto vermin! Please get a gun and shoot the quack who carried out lobotomy on you. Phucking ana.l secretions licking person.

Phucking d.o.u.c.h.e bag wants my attention. Dude, seriously, you need to stop this m.a.s.t.u.b.a.t.o.r.y obsession with my handle. One more thing, you d1ckhead, you are so lame. Be a lowlife and overdose on rat poison. B.a.s.t.a.r.d
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by michaelsaw: 3:23am On Mar 15, 2013
Romanlaw or what is ur silly username...u claim the man is yoruba and as such cannot speak good english,my problem is ur first sentence in the silly rant can pass as that of a dork who doesn't even know when and how to place tenses or how else can one explain "GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE MAN IS YORUBA MAN" the man is YORUBA MAN? Like someone rightly noted,ur ilk are part of the problem of this society. Educated morons,educated illiterates like u don't deserve a single iota of attention. Fool
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 15, 2013
ItsModella: are you serious? there's an oga-at-the-top shirt already? Nigerians!!

DONT MIND THM WHEN THE NSCDC GUYS START HARASSING THEM THEY'LL KNOW WHO IS THE OGA @ THE TOP
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hopefully one of our artistes will soon release a track that will be titled "my oga at the top"...... grin

It's out already! cheesy
http:///nuDNAoBlFv
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by zarkknight(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Love peddler to commandant: Commandant join us na!
Commandant to love peddler: Mba baby! I have to wait for my Oga on top to "com" before I browse ur website grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by kentornic: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2013
I did a domain search for myogaatthetop and someone has already grabbed the .com, .net and .org extensions. NIGERIANSS!!!!!!! I Hail Thee

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by ochukoccna: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2013
fredopayee: Ochuko.... Dude, do u need garri with okpa plus sugar?
Akpos... Ochuko, u dey madt? U want mek my*oga at the top* to fire me?
You no dey serious
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by emiye(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2013
I think the man's gaffe has been blown out of proportion. Surely he was not at the top of his game, his "Oga at the top" statement did not sound professional, he also crowned it with not having the correct website of his organisation, but i still opined that does not necessarily spells out his productivity.

Many Old Academics in Nigerian universities can barely operate the computer, and do not know the website of their ivory tower.

Ask many Nigerian university students their university website, they start rambling too.

Ask Many Nigerian senators to sing the national anthem and pledge, they look blank.

Was it not Nigeria, an ambassador was picked who did not know the capital of a state in Nigeria.?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2013
emiye: I think the man's gaffe has been blown out of proportion. Surely he was not at the top of his game, his "Oga at the top" statement did not sound professional, he also crowned it with not having the correct website of his organisation, but i still opined that does not necessarily spells out his productivity.

Many Old Academics in Nigerian universities can barely operate the computer, and do not know the website of their ivory tower.

Ask many Nigerian university students their university website, they start rambling too.

Look, the issues isnt wether he knew his institutions website or not..

That interview went way past the website to show how a grossly incompetent fellow ended up being the leader in a civil service organization in Nigeria. As the 'Oga on Top' in Lagos, it is his duty to know certain things. He spoke like a street charlatan.

Now let us go past that interview and ask how such a man ended up being the Head of NSCDC in Lagos? Doesnt that show you that their is a problem somewhere?!

Please... Its not the goof for me, but the entire interview.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by fittty(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2013
tope3x: THIS IS THE REMIX VERSION...WATCH HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqEMzzoBg
Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Una don craze finish
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by emiye(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

Look, the issues isnt wether he knew his institutions website or not..

That interview went way past the website to show how a grossly incompetent fellow ended up being the leader in a civil service organization in Nigeria. As the 'Oga on Top' in Lagos, it is his duty to know certain things. He spoke like a street charlatan.

Now let us go past that interview and ask how such a man ended up being the Head of NSCDC in Lagos? Doesnt that show you that their is a problem somewhere?!

Please... Its not the goof for me, but the entire interview.

i have not seen the entire interview, i must confess, i hope to see the full length interview, may be my assessment of him could change. It is hasty to judge the old man's competence with a less than 3 minutes clip exchange on his organisations website.

Surely he goofed.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by NaLaugh: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2013
emiye: I think the man's gaffe has been blown out of proportion. Surely he was not at the top of his game, his "Oga at the top" statement did not sound professional, he also crowned it with not having the correct website of his organisation, but i still opined that does not necessarily spells out his productivity.

Ask Many Nigerian senators to sing the national anthem and pledge, they look blank.

Was it not Nigeria, an ambassador was picked who did not know the capital of a state in Nigeria.?

People have seen the humor and are simply riding it out.

On the other hand. You sir, constitute that Nation's problem- Endorsing mediocrity.
So because Mr. A is a m0r0n, it becomes acceptable for Mr. B to be moronic?

By the way, this comment was approved by... YOU KNOW WHO.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by emiye(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2013
Na Laugh:

People have seen the humor and are simply riding it out.

On the other hand. You sir, constitute that Nation's problem- Endorsing mediocrity.
So because Mr. A is a m0r0n, it becomes acceptable for Mr. B to be moronic?

By the way, this comment was approved by... YOU KNOW WHO.

You are missing the point !

I have not in any way endorse mediocrity, if you will be logical, a free flowing queens english speaking OGA might be a mediocre. That is the problem with people like, you get carried away easily with silly things like that.

I accept he messed up, but i am lenient on him more because of his age status

I put it to you that many youths in Nigerian university do not know their university website offhand. That to me is more grievous.

It would be a fallacy of hasty generalisation calling the man incompetent because he couldnt give his organisation's website. N.B He actually might be incompetent.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Hollysmile: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Ndi naija.... You go fear DPs......... Lol

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Libra9(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2013
I met a civil defence officer at gudu distict and i said my oga at d top,he smiled and said how now we just they manage oo,i then realize that he is even not aware of d new slang

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Walexsammy(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2013
Sparkle777: Abeg ooh. E don do. Haba,una don over yab dis man ooh. Make una take am easy on am after all he is still old school. I beg una,make the poor man no come commit suicide because of too much yabbing.
,, are u really okay? A well known man jst made a fool of himself and the whole country and ure here saying rubbish......abi the man na ur uncle? If he likes let him burn himself....nonsense, instead of u to give a good suggestion like he should resign....do u no the number of competent graduates on the street?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by kennydee05(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2013
Conversation between APC and Jega
APC: hi Mr. Chairman
Jega: how are you?
APC: fine
Jega: that's good.. Eeehhnn what?
APC: I heard that you said you can't register my our party APC.
Jega: yes I said it.
APC: why? but we met all the requirements stipulated in the electoral act.
Jega: which requirements?
APC: ok tell us the requirements that are to be met?
Jega: I don't want to tell you one thing now and my oga @ the top will tell you another one.
APC: who is your Oga @ the top?
Jega: don't disturb me jare!!!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Libra9(m): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2013
If a state chief security officer of lacks basic information about his own organisation,the question is what they securing,and they go about bosting to wipe kidnerpers
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by bykes(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2013
dannydolly: @Bykes... For you to say his oga at the top don't know their website clearly shows that you don't know who the Commandant General of the NSCDC is. Dr. John Adewale Abolurin is an educationist and a visionary leader, he is one of the most educated security chiefs in the country. He has written nothing less than 10 books on security and personally monitors the NSCDC ICT. Check his records and achievements with NSCDC so far. If you embarrass Commandant Shem, I don't care but please don't embarrass this man.
Thank you.
he is well educated and a visionary leader yet he works with mediocres like this clown.well a good barber who works with a blunt shaving blade can never do a good job
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Druss(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2013
Both parties disgusted me in this episode. Very unprofessional of both. I wonder who would want to be interviewed by these clowns again. The show was meant for education and not ridicule!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by AlabaSlim: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
uzoo: After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘dot.com‘ at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”
In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word ‘com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarassing for her”
In an exclusive Telephone chat with Fake9janews, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing…….if you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”
Meanwhile, GEJ has just watched a recording of the interview, and has set up a committee to find out the real Website of the NSCDC.
uzoo u dey kraze o...hehehe
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by shitshappen(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
OGA AT THE TOP:
ALL OF YOU ARE MAD. YOU HAVE NO RESPET FOR CONSTITUTION AUTHORITY. INDISCIPLINED IS THE CHALLENGES OF THIS COUNTRY. YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK ANYHOW AND ABUSE YOUR FATHERS ANYHOW BECAUSE OF INTERNET. UNGRATES, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE NSCDC IS DOING TO PROTECT LAW AND ORDER IN THIS COUNTRY. IS IT THE NSCDC WEBSITE THAT PROTECT YOU OR THE NSCDC STAFF? WILL YOU EAT WEBSITE? GOD PUNISH IRESPONSIBLE MOUTHS SAYING IRESPONSIBLE THINGS ABOUT MY ORGANIZATION. YOU ARE ALL WARNED TO HEREBY DESIT FROM FURTHER EMBARRASMENT TALKS, OR I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS FORUM.

OUR DRAFT PICKS ARE DAFT PRICKS, you are not different from your oga at the top, how Many blunders in one paragraph. I wonder if you guys made your O' level before joining NSCDC. YOU AND YOUR OGA AT THE TOP

P.S. THIS IS A DEMOCRATIC STATE, YOUR BIG TALK DON'T SCARE US
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by russianyuri: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
ONE MORE FOR MY OGA AT D TOP!!!

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by CeCeBillz(f): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Don't ask me wen I'll get married 1st I have to ask my oga at the top, I might announce one now and my oga at the top says its anoda 1 gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by jpphilips(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
yuzedo: For those of you who missed it, the NSCDC commandant (Lagos State) was being interviewed on Channels TV.

When asked for the website of the organisation he represents, this husband, father, and public officer that recieves salary and salutes gave an answer even a primary school kid wouldn't give.

Infact, his apparent jitters gave him out when they asked the question.. grin

Trust Nigerians especially on Twitter and BBM to make instant memes out of the poor man! grin

Watch Here: http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/hvideo-ak-prn1/v/722820_10151385123889475_112368749_n.mp4?oh=95fb43f8274776f59907a20c27b35198&oe=513F4F26&__gda__=1363165543_ae6ab52b7f74302f533f6b2f20b8b365

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

those are the kinda empty skulls who pilot the affairs of this nation, thanks to Nepotism and you wonder why the Nigerian boat is capsizing
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
naptu2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIPc4k5YH9o

Haba.. Just wondering how his family/children will cope with the embarassment and taunts!
But the interviewers should have given him a break since its glaring he didn't know the answer.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by PastorKun(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
SHELL is recruiting graduates, artisans, undergraduates & corpers for a month survey Job @ 650k. + official car + food Interested candidates should forward their CV to ww.shell. (Cough)THATS ALL!.
Please Note that one of your referees must be an Oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by SilvanusII(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

Supported.
Its sad U̶̲̥̅̊ support Stallion. Journalists are not supposed to be sycophants smoothing out where our 'leaders' forgot to cover up. They are supposed to expose our flaws. Apparently U̶̲̥̅̊ do not watch Sunrise Daily or U̶̲̥̅̊'d know that those guys are not Radio Nigeria or NTA presenters when it comes 2 real life issues affecting Nigerians
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by SilvanusII(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
michaelsaw: Romanlaw or what is ur silly username...u claim the man is yoruba and as such cannot speak good english,my problem is ur first sentence in the silly rant can pass as that of a dork who doesn't even know when and how to place tenses or how else can one explain "GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE MAN IS YORUBA MAN" the man is YORUBA MAN? Like someone rightly noted,ur ilk are part of the problem of this society. Educated morons,educated illiterates like u don't deserve a single iota of attention. Fool
He is not Yoruba o. What kinda Yoruba man answers to such name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.