Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Halliburton Test Result. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Test Result. (1796 Views)

Nbc Test Result Out? / Halliburton Test Questions Here / Career With Halliburton Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Test Result. by nnamdot: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hey house! Any info of the just concluded halliburton test result?
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by obarri(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2008
[b]Got som hints: [/b]
According to the organisers - "they suspect that certain people got leaked the papers[/color][color=#990000]", I guess we shud all assume they are still in the process of investigating.

Lets kip our fingers crossed and PRAY!

How much do dey actually pay!!!
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by maden9ja(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
Na wa o,

I also heard that the paper leaked but I just waved the news off, thinking it was all bullocks,

So it was actually true, I wonder what will happen now,

I wrote the TPA test, and they didn't say anything as per when they'll get back to us,

I dunno about u guys that wrote the LWD, when did they tell u they'll get back to us,
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by okhey(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2008
I wonder how long it will take them to do the investigations and release the results.
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by M4K: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2008
I learnt that they pay 105k for starters with field allowance of 5k.
Think about it!
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by BILLIONs1: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
5K field allowance , is it per hour OR per day

Because 105k salary is very trashy for a company like Halliburton
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by Texan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2008
@M4K

105K per month? thats a lie of the devil, straight from the very pit, This is Sperrysun Drilling we are talking about. These guys are the second highest payers after Schlum Anadrill. My brother u too think about this. Ur info or source is false, I have pals working there. So take am easy. Apparently I heard that even though the paper leaked, people still failed alot that many guys no even reach 50% and there are talks of either a second test or reducing the cut-off.
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by bonjovi: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2008
na wah una never see job una dey argue over the pay
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by kittykat1(f): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Texan

Who told u? ur friends they give u fake gist. 105k is the salary and who tell u say them they reshedule the test? Do u know the logistics involved in that. Ppl and their reasoning abi u dey pray make them reshedule so that u perform better. grin
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by madeonline(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
I was not invited for the test. Did anyone submit CV to LAgos andgot invited for the test?
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by BOKUS(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2008
i applied in lagos and GOD has assured me of the job in JESUS NAME,AMEN
Re: Halliburton Test Result. by nnamdot: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
Does anyone have info of the Halliburton test result??

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc Invitation 4 Interview / Graduate Recruitment @ Kaplan / Is NNPC Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.