Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nbc Test Result Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Test Result Out? (3874 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Nim/nysc June 2007 Result Out, Induction On Jan 31st @ Unilag / First Bank Test Result Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Test Result Out? by adapcee(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2009
HI guys,did anybody here write the nigerian brewries test?Any news yet,please inform the house.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by engrksa(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2009
I just got their text inviting me for another text on 29th may 2009 by 9am.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by engrksa(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2009
I mean cocacola oooh not nigerian breweries.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Synthase(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2009
@engrksa,
when and where was the 1st test written cos i just got a call to attend their interview nxt week
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by engrksa(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2009
I wrote the first test @ events center @ agidingbi on 8th may 2009.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by eddie1(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2009
who ve they invited for an interview? Na wa did u get 1st class upper division?

I just received a text too for another test, I thought i was being invited wrongly. so are we going for another round of who doesnt want to be a millionaire but a coca cola staff again??
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Synthase(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2009
Alright, I wrote mine 21st april at etal hotel and the called 2day that i was succesful and that i shuld come 19th may 4 interview
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Ejadamen(f): 5:46pm On May 15, 2009
@synthase, you are lucky.

I wrote the test at Events centre on 8th may and i received a text today for another test on 29th may at 9am. For why now? As if the stress of the 1st onw was not bad enough. Is it a mistake? Are they confused or did they cancel the last test? Abeg i don tire. Them think say e easy to dey stand under hot sun because of one job angry
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by timmy7(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2009
Forgive them even though they know what they r doing grin it is well
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Megzy05: 3:36pm On May 16, 2009
A friend of mine who wrote their test last year told me that he wrote the test twice b4 the interview.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by feeljohnny(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2009
i also had my test on 21st @ merit house, abuja and got an sms 4 another test too @ event centre, ikeja. Not quite long, i receive another sms 2 dis regard d initial text 4 d test. all text 4rm Nbc GT.
Pls, can anyone tell me what is happening?
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by iilevbare: 10:42pm On May 16, 2009
I also got a text saying I should come for another test on the 29th of May. What do you think? Is it like the second stage?
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by femolante: 5:47pm On May 17, 2009
my interview date is 21 may, anyother person,
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Ejadamen(f): 6:15pm On May 17, 2009
femolante:

my interview date is 21 may, anyother person,
When did you do your test?
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by femolante: 6:49pm On May 19, 2009
20/04 at etal hotel, wat bout u?
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Synthase(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2009
I had my interview 4 rmd position 2day, wishing myself all d best grin
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by ulol: 9:20pm On May 19, 2009
Hi, i didthe NBC test on the 8 of this month and i got a txt from NBC GT last week to come for anoda test on 29 of this month but just a fewminutes ago today i got anodatxt saying the test has been brought forward to 22 of this month pls did any one get the same txt to this effect.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Ejadamen(f): 9:59pm On May 19, 2009
ulol:

Hi, i didthe NBC test on the 8 of this month and i got a txt from NBC GT last week to come for anoda test on 29 of this month but just a fewminutes ago today i got anodatxt saying the test has been brought forward to 22 of this month pls did any one get the same txt to this effect.
Yes o! I did but i don tire!
@ syntahse, what did they ask you at the interview? Any idea how much salary is and what is rmd position?
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Synthase(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2009
Rmd is residence marketing developer it's part of nbc's GT programme,am nt sure abt d pay bt was told during d interview that there is a fixed and variable pay 4 us,the variable is performance based and somebody said there that d fixed is abt 80k-100k. Normal interview question starting with 'let's meet u' and some sales and how u handle some task related question
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Ejadamen(f): 7:41am On May 20, 2009
Synthase:

somebody said there that d fixed is abt 80k-100k.
Chai! Wetin, make them hold their job. All the best to y'all but i am opting out. Ciao.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by adapcee(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2009
@last poster,na wa for you o,so a job that will pay you 80-100k is not enough for you abi?where we have graduates looking for 30-40k jobs,it is well my brother.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Ejadamen(f): 8:15am On May 20, 2009
adapcee:

@last poster,na wa for you o,so a job that will pay you 80-100k is not enough for you abi?where we have graduates looking for 30-40k jobs,it is well my brother.
No it is not. At all! I have my reasons for saying so. For the graduates looking for 30 - 40k jobs,good luck to them. Why should i work like donkey and earn that in a month when i can run my own biz and earn more than what Nbc is paying in month? With less stress for that matter. To each his own.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by engrksa(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2009
@ ejadamen
I think u r very funny.
If u know very well that u can do biz & make more than 100k per month, why r u applying for jobs? Start up ur biz now.
U had better sit quiet & av a re-think of ur statement. Work is very scarce in nigeria, employers feels like king over employee. They believe employees are burden.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by timmy7(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2009
Chei! This lady too dey form sha,u no need their job but u go write their test and dey even ask wetin dem ask 4 interview. If u get wetin u dey do b4 u no go even get time go write yeye test wey go give u a job of 80k. Na oil company u 4 apply 4 sef make we see if u go fit handle d test talk less of d work shocked grin
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by latox: 9:04am On May 20, 2009
HI GUYS,

I RECEIVED ANOTHER TEXT STATING THAT THE 2ND TEST WE HOLD THIS FRIDAY, BECAUSE THE FORMER DATE 29/05/09, IS DEMOCRACY DAY.

PLEASE BE GUIDED
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Ejadamen(f): 9:11am On May 20, 2009
engrksa:

@ ejadamen
I think u r very funny.
If u know very well that u can do biz & make more than 100k per month, why r u applying for jobs? Start up ur biz now.
U had better sit quiet & av a re-think of ur statement. Work is very scarce in nigeria, employers feels like king over employee. They believe employees are burden.

I did not come here to trade words with you. I just found out the salary yesterday and i have decided to opt out. I know jobs are hard to find that is why i started a business. It is a personal choice for me not to go ahead with Nbc so what's your problem? If you want my spot come and take it.
timmy7:

Chei! This lady too dey form sha,u no need their job but u go write their test and dey even ask wetin dem ask 4 interview. If u get wetin u dey do b4 u no go even get time go write yeye test wey go give u a job of 80k. Na oil company u 4 apply 4 sef make we see if u go fit handle d test talk less of d work  shocked grin
Why would i need to form? I asked about the interview because i was curious, that was before i found out salary. Read the posts well. For your info it's not only oil companies that offer great pay.

You guys, no need for beef or yabs. It is a personal choice. I no want, i wish all graduates best of luck in finding jobs but Nbc i do not want.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by enyagberue: 11:37am On May 20, 2009
wasup,
am andrew and dis is like my first time being on this site.saw ur messages and am kinda intrested.looks like u no quite a lot about nbc and how they do their stuff.i appreciate ur stand as per their pay and opting out and all dat.i just wanna no one thin.this second test,wat is one to xpect?is it gonna be like the first, multiple choice and all dat or is it gonna take another format/?thanks
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by Ejadamen(f): 11:42am On May 20, 2009
enyagberue:

wasup,
am andrew and dis is like my first time being on this site.saw ur messages and am kinda intrested.looks like u no quite a lot about nbc and how they do their stuff.i appreciate ur stand as per their pay and opting out and all dat.i just wanna no one thin.this second test,wat is one to xpect?is it gonna be like the first, multiple choice and all dat or is it gonna take another format/?thanks
I have no idea but i wish you all the best.
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by enyagberue: 11:44am On May 20, 2009
aight.peace then
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by enyagberue: 11:53am On May 20, 2009
who the hell nos wat to xpect in the nbc second test and i want to no wether na evrybody wey rite the first the first test goi dey ebvent center again.i hope not sha.peace house
Re: Nbc Test Result Out? by engrksa(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2009
@ ejadaman,
I still repeat myself, u r funny.
Where d hell will you get capital to do a biz that will yield u a profit of 100k upward?
Pls av a re-think.
Try & honour the test iv.
Later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] / Nigerian Youth Investment Fund.(nyif) Come In / Re: Uba Aptitude Test Format Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.