Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! (875 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / If I Convert To Christianity, My Family Will Disown Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Acidosis(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
"Christians" cannot enter Heaven because of their sins (and if you don't go to Heaven, the only place left is Hell) .

Be not deceived: neither fornicators , nor idolaters , nor adulterers , nor effeminate , nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves , nor covetous , nor drunkards , nor revilers , nor extortioners , shall inherit the kingdom of God.
(1 Corinthians 6:9-10)."

Its so obvious the aforementioned taboos are the latest 'new skool' order in our generation... in many homes, several institutions, various fora, communities and cities..

If you find the topic offensive, well I'm sorry but there is nothing you or any mortal one can do abourrit grin
my time
my bible
my keyboard
my fingers
my brain
your attention cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Good news is : THERE IS NO GOD, CERTAINLY NO HELL AND HEAVEN

I am happy to learn learn from your ignorance tho.
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
ifeness: Good news is : THERE IS NO GOD, CERTAINLY NO HELL AND HEAVEN

I am happy to learn learn from your ignorance tho.

If perhaps you land in hell, you'll remember this post from acidosis..
By then it will be too late for you...
grin

1 Like

Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
Acidosis:

grin
you mean you'll remind him when u meet grin
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Popowaa: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
And what re u doing to help these ppl inherit the kingdom of Heaven?What is the guarantee u and ur family wont end up in help?Work towards ur salvation and win souls for Christ thats ur responsiblity as a christian.To help others knw abt Jesus so stop judging.
Acidosis: "Christians" cannot enter Heaven because of their sins (and if you don't go to Heaven, the only place left is Hell) .

Be not deceived: neither fornicators , nor idolaters , nor adulterers , nor effeminate , nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves , nor covetous , nor drunkards , nor revilers , nor extortioners , shall inherit the kingdom of God.
(1 Corinthians 6:9-10)."

Its so obvious the aforementioned taboos are the latest 'new skool' order in our generation... in many homes, several institutions, various fora, communities and cities..

If you find the topic offensive, well I'm sorry but there is nothing you or any mortal one can do abourrit grin
my time
my bible
my keyboard
my fingers
my brain
your attention cool cool
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Acidosis:

grin

Your religion is fear based. Ignorant sheep!
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Popowaa: And what re u doing to help these ppl inherit the kingdom of Heaven?What is the guarantee u and ur family wont end up in help?Work towards ur salvation and win souls for Christ thats ur responsiblity as a christian.To help others knw abt Jesus so stop judging.

Hey dear... how are you? cool
Thanks for the advice anyway... cool
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
ifeness:

Your religion is fear based. Ignorant sheep!

An ignorant sheep is better than a wise goat grin

2 Likes

Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Popowaa: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Fine and u?
Acidosis:

Hey dear... how are you? cool
Thanks for the advice anyway... cool
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Smh.....another brainwashed christian

<<<<<< To the left (Yaba, precisely)

NEXT!
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Acidosis(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
Popowaa: Fine and u?

am cool... cool
Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Acidosis(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Logicboy03: Smh.....another brainwashed christian

<<<<<< To the left (Yaba, precisely)

NEXT!
lmao!

1 Like

Re: Chances Are, You And Your Family Will Wind Up In Hell! by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2013
Acidosis:

An ignorant sheep is better than a wise goat grin

you know what happens to sheep. At this day and age, you are still in shacklessad

(1) (Reply)

Technology Pushing Spirituality & Religion To Extinction? / Learning From Young Atheists: What Turned Them Off Christianity / Oyakhilomes Divorce Splits Christ Embassymembers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.