Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,644 members, 7,844,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby (22339 Views)

Di'ja Celebrates Mother's Day With Baby Photo / Timaya Welcomes Second Daughter With Baby Mama (photo) / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by anishe(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
yorke1: What a thread!*YAWN*

where is Pique putting his right hand?
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
[quote
author=Kamsy10]Because its oyibo family now everyone is
making nice comments. No one is complaining that it made frontpage.
Smh
[/quote]
i think say na only me notice am.

1 Like

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by blackbeau1(f): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
50calibre: The time wey I hear say shakira dey pregnant, vex wan kill me, I been get plans for her since 2004, I just dey wait till I upgrade then I for hunt her.

This pic just re-open old wounds
keep upgrading.who knows you might be the father of her 6th child in your dreams. @ topic,beautiful family,though I don't understand if the baby took her hips away.Shakira,where art thou hips?
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Xunxhine(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Next Messi
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by neferttiti: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pique 26 futball age or wat? He looks older dan shakira
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by muaa(f): 12:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Na football age jawe cos IMO he looks older than 26.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Lovely baybay! Muah!!!
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by delson2k: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2013
lipsrsealed[color=#550000][/color]i luv their family cute family :Di luv their family cute family
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Eperipopsi(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2013
cute family ,plz no brk up
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Tczar(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hmm,9ce 1.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hm,hm! Wetin do mama hips na She used to have very narrow shoulders and wide hips but now her shoulders are way wider than her hips.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Maximus85(m): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2013
abbeybanks: The pop star and her boyfriend, pro soccer player Gerard Pique, who welcomed little Milan on January 22, posted a pic of themselves with their tot clad in a jersey from his dad's team, Futbol Club Barcelona, on Tuesday. The family photo was taken at Futbol Club Barcelona's home stadium after the team had defeated rivals A.C. Milan 4-0.

"After the game, Camp Nou empty, enjoying the classification with my family," 26-year-old Pique captioned the image, which he posted to his WhoSay page.

Milan has also showed support for his pop — albeit unknowingly — when Pique senior's number, 3, was emblazoned on the carrier Shakira wore at a Barcelona game on February 10, which she described as the baby's first outing. That time Pique and his fellow players defeated the team from Getafe, Spain, 6-1. Think the cutie could be his dad's good-luck charm?

After all, 36-year-old Shakira wrote on her website when she announced the birth, that "Just like his father, baby Milan became a member of FC Barcelona at birth."

Looks like she wasn't kidding!

SOURCE: http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/shakira-posts-first-family-photo-baby-184222238.html

OMG! So dis gay later impregnate him mama? 26yrs gay marry 40yrs lesbian... Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by BashToks: 5:04am On Mar 16, 2013
*Grunts
So its decided. The baby is a Barça fan. You wont let him choose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) / Ini Edo Celebrates 36th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Aneke Twins Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.