Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (22301 Views)

Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures / Nigerian Man Set Internet On Fire With New Engagement Photo / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Mrsoundoro(m): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Nollywood actor, Frankincense EchebenĀ is engaged. He proposed to his girlfriend few days ago and the excited lady took to her Instagram page to show off her engagement ring.

See her post and more photos of the couple below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-frankincense-echeben-proposes-girlfriend/

2 Likes

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 5:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats guys smiley

Still don't know why the right person haven't proposed to me embarassed I'm actually a good person but this my stubborn character wants to ruin things for me embarassed GUYS LOOK INTO MY MATTER embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by juanjo2: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2018
The girl above me, will u be my room mate from their we will proceed to the next level

11 Likes

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:46am On Mar 20, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2018
Good for them
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Homeboiy: 6:09am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

Still don't know why the right person haven't proposed to me embarassed I'm actually a good person but this my stubborn character wants to ruin things for me embarassed GUYS MAKE UNA REASON MY MATTER embarassed

Your eyes go clear tongue

4 Likes

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2018
shocked

Calling Frankincense Eche Ben an actor is an insult to Pete Edochie, Bob Manuel Udoka, Chika Okpala, Chinwetalu Agu, Stephen Alajemba, Nkem Owoh, Sadiq Daba and Olu Jacobs

It is an affront to the memory of Francis Agu, JT Tom West and Sam Loco Efe.

Nollywood has degenerated to an assembly of mediocre degenerates.
Gone are the days of good acting and passionate actors.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Paulscholari(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Nice one bro..
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Lucky girl!
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing ",
But I say; 'she who finds a husband finds a treasure '.

The ratio of unmarried women to their men counterparts is so terrifying that, I think the best thing is to go back to our polygamous system of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Giddymoney(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Someone said actors will die in 2018,yet this one is busy proposing, is like he hasn't heard the news

1 Like

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by taretoofine(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Waiting for that girl to propose to me
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by bigblackbooty(f): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2018
Nice one
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Greystone: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

Still don't know why the right person haven't proposed to me embarassed I'm actually a good person but this my stubborn character wants to ruin things for me embarassed GUYS MAKE UNA REASON MY MATTER embarassed

The right man will come for u at the right time

4 Likes

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Excellertemmie(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Passerby ni shocked

1 Like

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

you sure say you no be man so...

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Dreamzykayz(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2018
How is this news? Should he propose to ur own fiancee? Is it not his fiancee? Where were thou wen i proposed to my bae? How this got to front page gat me wondering what this mod are thinking
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by LumexALevel: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

go to d mountain and start fastin and prayers for 30days.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

Still don't know why the right person haven't proposed to me embarassed I'm actually a good person but this my stubborn character wants to ruin things for me embarassed GUYS LOOK INTO MY MATTER embarassed
lmao...
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by cbrezy(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
undecided
so make we fry beans?
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by cerowo(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2018
congrats dear
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao...
What's your own self undecided better do what's right so that my friends will stop laughing at me cool
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by josh123(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

hw much will u pay me to propose to u?
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Jtinaonyi(f): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Calling Frankincense Eche Ben an actor is an insult to Pete Edochie, Bob Manuel Udoka, Chika Okpala, Chinwetalu Agu, Stephen Alajemba, Nkem Owoh, Sadiq Daba and Olu Jacobs

It is an affront to the memory of Francis Agu, JT Tom West and Sam Loco Efe.

Nollywood has degenerated to an assembly of mediocre degenerates.
Gone are the days of good acting and passionate actors.
exactly!
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by lekspot01(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2018
can't stop laughing
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by lekspot01(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2018
velai:
Lucky girl!
"He who finds a woman finds a good thing ",
But I say; 'she who finds a man finds a treasure '.

The ratio of unmarried women to their men counterparts is so terrifying that, I think the best thing is to go back to our polygamous system of marriage.
You are talking sence.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by brutal1(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

our dear sister bianca, kindly tell this honourable blog male members what you want in your man, Note** Remove all those qualities that are hard to get like he must be very rich, have a car, propose with an expensive ring and all that. Our women of nowadays end up marrying a general husband. If he has an SUV, Very rich, cute, tall, and all that, you think you are the only one that wants good thing Abi, no be you alone need tyat kind man, these days, we need ladies that are ready to marry civil servants, who knows where the snakes & monkeys will start their next operation. Marry a guy with a good heart and with a good job. If you need to marry a guy because of money then you should get a job.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mochedda Vs Niyola: Who Wore It Better? / Dele Momodu Hails Serial Entrepreneur, Hadiza Mamud On Her Birthday (Photos) / Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.