Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Truck Crushes Okada Rider To Death While Trying To Escape Police Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Truck Crushes Okada Rider To Death While Trying To Escape Police Arrest (862 Views)

Sapphire Adaobi-Obi Crushes On Pastor Chris Okotie / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Okada Rider To Death While Trying To Escape Police Arrest by NonsoB: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8jDwkMMHwcU/UUGhn4ImPdI/AAAAAAAAHv8/hbTd8RgLWAk/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1XzIwMTMwMzE0XzguanBn%253F%253D-711383[/img]

Angry commercial motorcyclists, popularly called, Okada riders, went on rampage yesterday evening in Akowonjo area of Alimosho Local Government when an okada rider was crushed to death by a fast moving truck at Akowonjo roundabout when he was trying to escape arrest from the Policemen at the roundabout who wanted to arrest him for no reason.

The incident occurred around 6pm. The victim, Rahman is a tailor, who used to run okada business in the evening. He is said to be 27years old.

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/03/truck-crushes-okada-rider-to-death.html
Re: Truck Crushes Okada Rider To Death While Trying To Escape Police Arrest by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
The unreasonable risks this okada men take beats me.he just killed himself because of stewpeedity

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike, Ini Edo Star In New Movie, Playing Safe / I Don't Go To Where I Am Not Invited - Blackface / MI Plans Coup For PMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.