Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pls Advise Me On What To Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Advise Me On What To Do? (669 Views)

Wise Men,pls Advise Me,it Is Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me On What To Do? by tmoney11(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2008
Pls Advise me on what to do?

I have two girl friends Named Lola and Lara. what really happen now is that Lara copy Lola number on my phone and now called Lola. Lara now ask her how dose she be to me, she reply that am is guy. to cut the story short. Lara now ask Lola to be a friend with her, that when ever she's coming to my place she should called her. she will just show face without even informing me she was coming.

Pls i need you guys help.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2008
what da heck!
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2008
tmoney11:

Please Advise me on what to do?

I have two girl friends Named Lola and Lara. what really happen now is that Lara copy Lola number on my phone and now called Lola. Lara now ask her how dose she be to me, she reply that am is guy. to cut the story short. Lara now ask Lola to be a friend with her, that when ever she's coming to my place she should called her. she will just show face without even informing me she was coming.

Please i need you guys help.
OP, if your own post made any sense to you, i must really congratulate you for understanding this rubbish embarassed
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do? by Dreloaded(f): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2008
Lmfao.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do? by bigfather(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
How did you get the info in the first place ?

(1) (Reply)

Please Read / Looking 4 A Calabar Babe / I Need An Older Lady. Hola Me On 07038871009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.