Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Castro Killed Chavez! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Castro Killed Chavez! (1049 Views)

Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Image Of Ahmadinejad Consoling Chavez’s Mother Angers Iranian Clerics / Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castro Killed Chavez! by kikuyu1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yes he did. Chavez trusted him.Cuba was the only place he could let his guard down especially when thought he was with his bff,Castro. Alas! He never knew this Jew was a CIA agent since the early 50s at least.
Btw,the CIA has killed many by cancer ,even Bob Marley-its not complicated.
On the surface they were best of friends. Chavez was determined to follow in his hero's footsteps and liberate his people-sadly his mentor.Castro was no more of a true revolutionary than he was the King of Swaziland.
Which is not a surprise since this Jewish trickster,billionaire drug smuggler and mass murderer was invented by the CIA decades ago and has done their bidding throughout his long career.
http://karanjazplace..com/2013/03/did-castro-kill-chavez.html
Re: Castro Killed Chavez! by PhysicsQED(m): 4:37am On Mar 16, 2013
You can't be serious.
Re: Castro Killed Chavez! by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 17, 2013
DID YOU JUST CALL FIDEL CASTRO A JEW?
DID YOU JUST ACCUSE THE CIA'S MOST HATED MAN SOUTH OF THE US BORDER AN "AGENT"?
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING CASTRO CONSPIRED TO KILL HIS PROTEGE HUGO CHAVEZ?!

NO FRICKING WAY!
YOU MUST BE TROLLING! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Castro Killed Chavez! by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2013
PhysicsQED: You can't be serious.

there is no way he is serious.
i'm positive we are being rick roll'd. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

grin grin
Re: Castro Killed Chavez! by PhysicsQED(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2013
MsDarkSkin: DID YOU JUST CALL FIDEL CASTRO A JEW?

It's entirely possible that Castro is of Jewish descent and therefore technically a Jew, even though he doesn't follow Judaism. Some descendants of conversos and marranos in the Spanish speaking world could definitely have moved to Spanish colonies or Spanish speaking independent republics in the western hemisphere. I looked up this claim a while back the first time that I came across it, and it seems that there really is no hard evidence proving he's a Jew, although it is in no way impossible. I think the reason some people suspect he is a Jew - apart from some comments that Castro himself has made that were interpreted as being pro-Jewish - is the tendency observed in the past (the late 19th century and the 20th century to be specific) for Jews to have disproportionately high representation among left wing political revolutionaries and "radicals" in countries where Jews could be found.

But the idea that Castro killed Chavez is really silly.
Re: Castro Killed Chavez! by kikuyu1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
MsDarkSkin: DID YOU JUST CALL FIDEL CASTRO A JEW?
DID YOU JUST ACCUSE THE CIA'S MOST HATED MAN SOUTH OF THE US BORDER AN "AGENT"?
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING CASTRO CONSPIRED TO KILL HIS PROTEGE HUGO CHAVEZ?!

NO FRICKING WAY!
YOU MUST BE TROLLING! shocked
Yes. He is as Jewish as his Marano ancestors. He was a CIA AGENT right from college;the signs were so strong even the Soviets at first kept him at arms length. His strange string of victories and then the hilariously unplanned bay of pigs fiasco operation to 'topple him,'served to solidify his credentials as anti US revolutionary hero.
the US Ambassador,still stuck in familiar Cold War narratives ,who thought his brief was containing ther spread of communism in 1957 accused the United States government, i.e. certain members of the Congress, the CIA, the State Department, as well as some segments of the press, of being directly responsible for Castro coming to power. "Castro never won a military victory," declared Smith. "
Read all here.
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/12/the-real-deal-with-castro.html
That's the serving ambassador himself speaking!
Re: Castro Killed Chavez! by pleep(m): 3:45am On Mar 19, 2013
PhysicsQED:

It's entirely possible that Castro is of Jewish descent and therefore technically a Jew, even though he doesn't follow Judaism. Some descendants of conversos and marranos in the Spanish speaking world could definitely have moved to Spanish colonies or Spanish speaking independent republics in the western hemisphere. I looked up this claim a while back the first time that I came across it, and it seems that there really is no hard evidence proving he's a Jew, although it is in no way impossible. I think the reason some people suspect he is a Jew - apart from some comments that Castro himself has made that were interpreted as being pro-Jewish - is the tendency observed in the past (the late 19th century and the 20th century to be specific) for Jews to have disproportionately high representation among left wing political revolutionaries and "radicals" in countries where Jews could be found.

This is becoming very disturbing. undecided

the jews are friggin everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Woolwich Murderer Michael Adebolajo Attacked & Injured In Prison / Ebola Travel: South Africa Bans Incomers From W Africa- BBC / Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.