Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! (6814 Views)

Differences Between Men And Women / Having A Shower - The Differences between Men and Women / 10 Differences Between Men & Women (2) (3) (4)

10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
1. City dogs bark, but village dogs cough

2. City dogs eat from bowl, but village dogs eat from the ground embarassed

3. city dogs are not strong, they are fat for nothing, village dogs can fight even a tiger because of experienced hardship

4. City dogs are very friendly, can play with you, sleep on your lap etc, dont try playing with a village dog, he will vent his anger on you angry

5. City dogs bear names like "tiger", "drupy", "Capone", on the other hand, village dogs bear names like "hope", "it shall be well", "future", " God dey"

6. City dogs dont really love much ssex, dont try a village dog, you will miss your period that very day grin

7. When a city dog bites you, all you need is some gentian violet to heal the wound, but if a village dog bites you, instant death!!

8. City dogs know how to cross the road like human beings, village dogs are often knocked down for car watching embarassed

9. City dogs know cars are mere machines and dont give a 4k bout them, but village dog will chase a moving car as if it were another animal

10. City dogs shittz at the right place, village dogs do it everywhere they go like MTNembarassed

BONUS: City dogs groan before they bite, Village dogs on the other hand only pretend they have not even seen then bites you unawares grin grin grin

Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
I don't know whether to say this joke is funny or not...cos i may say one thing now and my oga at the top may say another thing...daz all!
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by NEWBIN: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2013
booqee: I don't know whether to say this joke is funny or not...cos i may say one thing now and my oga at the top may say another thing...daz all!

mtcheew!
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by dopeJemi: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
D topic shouLd be

10 Differences Between Bin gbagbo and City dogs
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by NEWBIN: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
dopeJemi: D topic shouLd be

10 Differences Between Bin gbagbo and City dogs

you this hauza boy sef....
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by drsolob(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
I comment my reserve.Says by my oga at the top.
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2013
drsolob: I comment my reserve.Says by my oga at the top.

who be this oga at the top sef angry angry
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Agybabe(f): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lolz
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Agybabe: Lolz

hey Agy, my ex.....how far na..... cheesy
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by pleep(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dude this was one of the funniest things ive read on nairaland grin
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin grin grin laff don make me mistakenly urinate for my oga @ d top's head

Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
drsolob: I comment my reserve.Says by my oga at the top.
i reserve my comment instead
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
bunmioguns: grin grin grin laff don make me mistakenly urinate for my oga @ d top's head

u don die be that ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by timifizzy(m): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Number 1 is the funniest and sincerely correct. Great stuff
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
timifizzy:
Number 1 is the funniest and sincerely correct. Great stuff

thats why i am the jokes president grin

Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Treated City dog's got no ticks cheesy

Bingo's got ticks, Flies, shiit appetite, depressed barks undecided

Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by NEWBIN: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Treated City dog's got no ticks cheesy

Bingo's got ticks, Flies, shiit appetite, depressed barks undecided

angry angry
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by YhungPablo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
5. City dogs bear names like "tiger", "drupy", "Capone", on the other hand, village dogs bear names like "hope", "it shall be well", "future", " God dey"
lolz
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Iykefranklin(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
The topic should be 10 differences between German Shepherd and Bingo
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Iykefranklin:
The topic should be 10 differences between German Shepherd and Bingo

Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Temolad: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Speechless
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Temolad:
Speechless

stammerer angry angry
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Temolad: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
bingbagbo:

stammerer angry angry
that's your nick name? kiss
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Temolad:
that's your nick name? kiss

no....

YOUR SURNAME
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by Temolad: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
bingbagbo:

no....

YOUR SURNAME
you mean your father's name
Re: 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Temolad:
you mean your father's name

YES YOUR FATHER'S NAME cool

What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? / Quote Me Wrong About Nigeria Police / Google Nigeria