Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) (2520 Views)

Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store / Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town / OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
I trust our naija boys, they have design a fine shirt for this man....SMH

Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by jmaine: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
Na hunger go kill them . . . .
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
I like the shirt tho, look nice
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Wendyslim(f): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nice concept. Its nice
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by tpia5: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Until you put am for song, we never know say una serious o.

And, correct song, not the indecipherable stuff one hears these days.

Put some effort into these things, thanks.
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by tpia5: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
Anyway, my own oga at the top, na God and Jesus Christ.

Whats all this about anyway.
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by tpia5: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hold on, is the man receiving any royalties for the use of his image and stock phrase?
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by kokoA(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
This guy can make lots of money from this "my oga at the top" drama. The phrase is his creation and the image is his.. He had better secure them brfore one sharp guy go lay claim to the copyrights. Over 8million searches on google, trending on twitter, facebook and every social media.. I see billions! Oga wise up if not your oga at the top will never forgive you. That's all!
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
The man should resign
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
chiover: The man should resign
why should he resign, its just a tiny mistake
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Feedmemore(f): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
chiover: The man should resign

Resign?
It isn't a word that is found in the dictionary of Naija politicians.
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by tpia5: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
kokoA: This guy can make lots of money from this "my oga at the top" drama. The phrase is his creation and the image is his.. He had better secure them brfore one sharp guy go lay claim to the copyrights. Over 8million searches on google, trending on twitter, facebook and every social media.. I see billions! Oga wise up if not your oga at the top will never forgive you. That's all!

He should copyright his image and phrase but that will take a lot of lawsuits and might not actually accomplish much, in nigeria, the land of pirated stuff.

But seems like people are trying to make money out of this.
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mod pls take it to front page oooo
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
tpia@:
Until you put am for song, we never know say una serious o.

And, correct song, not the indecipherable stuff one hears these days.

Put some effort into these things, thanks.
The DJ mix is out. Hilarious I tell ya.
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by KINGwax(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Mod pls take it to front page oooo
come, back page offend anybody?
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 15, 2013
is this for real? where can one get the shirt?
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: why should he resign, its just a tiny mistake
if there is nothing tiny about a poo then have it in mind that there is also nothing tiny about the mistake.
Re: Check Out The New Clothes In Town "My Oga At Top Tshirt Is Out" (see Pics) by demelza: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2013
Chai! See wetin naija peepz do person papa. Anyway there is no bad publicity.
#instant celebrity

(1) (Reply)

Madness! / 7 Fashion Tips For Short Girls / Wow! Male & Female Outfits From N3000 @ Atsua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.