Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Computer Science Vs Computer Engineering Which Is Better - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Science Vs Computer Engineering Which Is Better (1313 Views)

Jumia VS Computer Village / Computer Science And Computer Engineering. Which One Is More Better To Study? / Computer Science Or Engineering, Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Vs Computer Engineering Which Is Better by Godswillboy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
My frnds always argue about this,so i decided to post this,so that great nairalanders can give me their answers and reasons.to me,comp engineering is the best because it deals with softwares and hardware.infact it is the application of engineering principles to the development, design and creation of softwares and hardwares.you cnt create or repair a hardware component wen u dnt have the basis or the idea of the software to drive the component.as a comp engr,u you must hav comp sci skills to carry out ur engineering jobs.do i need to let you knw dat software engineering is a discipline under comp engr.i can graduate in comp sci witout having the knowledge of comp engr.while it is impossible to graduate 4rm comp engr witout having a knowledge of comp sci.wat do u tink?
Re: Computer Science Vs Computer Engineering Which Is Better by arizona145(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
For real the truth about it all is that computer engineering is btter. I'm a graduate of computer science I can tell you that half of us cannot troubleshoot a common thing in a omputer system. Though thy are both good but computer engineering is awesome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

***NOW Hp Laptop The Best Of Stock Available / Is HP Spectre 13 Really The Slimmest Laptop As claimed? / LG Slim Portable DVD Writer GP10 For Sale (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.