Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. (613 Views)

How To Get The Right Image For a Blog / How To Start A Blog: Choosing The Right Topic/niche. / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. by osamedia(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
Good day, please i need you all to tell me if i am doing the right thing as i am almost getting distracted, I newly relocated to my new office in benin, so i planned to hold a seminar on website design with wordpress and bulksms marketing, and the seminar happens to be this saturday on the 16th march and its a free seminar, But the truth is that i have been receiving knocks from different web design companies and friends who is into webdesign saying why would i organize free webdesign seminar, some will ask me, why did i want to do that, and i told them that though its a free seminar for youths,unemployed and small business owners, but my aim is to give them some piece of lecture on wordpress and also teach them about bulksms marketing, but i never sleep since 3days ago, so so call from different asking me to stop d free seminar, Please i need you people to tell me if i am doing the right thing,becos its just next tomorrow here and i am lossing my strength...............
Re: Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. by yamakuza: 1:20am On Mar 15, 2013
theres nothing wrong in what you are doing but if you are afraid for your life/business, you can invite some of them to join you as facilitators.

(so that the jazz wont catch only you)
Re: Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2013
Challenges will always come, but since u said its free, that why professionals have not allowed u rest. Secondly, looking at your signature, I get worried too. Website even in USA is not that cheap.
Re: Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. by sisqology(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2013
OMG! Ur website is a disgrace to w3 consortium
Re: Please Tell Me If I Am Doing The Right Thing. by osamedia(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
sisqology: OMG! Ur website is a disgrace to w3 consortium

Thank you bros, my website maybe bad, but u r d worst

(1) (Reply)

10 Super Free Tools To Tell What Keyword Internet Users Are Searching / Please Review My Website / In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.