Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... (615 Views)

I Need A Very Good Mobile Site Designer / Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed / Site Designer And Css Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... by yemioloyede(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2013
in need of a web site designer.. kindly reach me here or yemioloyedeofficial@gmail.com.. thanks...

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Just sent you a mail
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... by adewasco2k(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2013
yemioloyede: in need of a web site designer.. kindly reach me here or yemioloyedeofficial@gmail.com.. thanks...

i think you guys should start respecting web designers/developers, so you want them now to start sending you mails?

If you are serious you will give details here and if any body is ready he can send you a mail, rather than allowing our big guys send you mails then you start begging to pay 10k for a site grin

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... by Ahemad: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Hello

Kindly contact me for software development, website development, mobile app development, etc. ( any IT related services)

we can deliver you exactly you need through our strong dedicated development team who has extensive experience and knowledge of it. Give us an opportunity to provide you our excellent quality of service. We assure you would like our service and solution.

We would like to work for you on your projects with
1. Excellent quality of services and products
2. Complete in Timeline

S.k.y.p.e. : web.ahemad

ahemad.abbas[at]tech-sters.com
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... by Successguilders: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2013
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Get My Email Account Back / Web Design & Development Or Mobile Apps Development For You. / Wordpress Church Website Template Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.