Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Yellow Card For Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow Card For Travelling (3142 Views)

The New International Certificate Of Vaccination ( Yellow Card ) / Yellow Card / Where Can One Obtain Yellow Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yellow Card For Travelling by jayfayd: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls where can I get 2 collct a yellow card and for how much?... Pls house reply Asap. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by swaggaprince(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
jayfayd: Pls where can I get 2 collct a yellow card and for how much?... Pls house reply Asap. Tnx
you can get it a MMA just ask any security operative at the airport they will direct u,its just 500naira as at 3wks ago when I got one
Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by Godson201333(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2013
jayfayd: Pls where can I get 2 collct a yellow card and for how much?... Pls house reply Asap. Tnx
You can easily get genuine yellow card at the health department of local government,Just walk down to any local government office closer to you and ask for yellow card.
Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by jeff1980(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Don't get it anywhere else unless you ar not usin it at south african embassy.Get it at airport dats d only one recognised
Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by collinsfbi(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2013
jeff1980: Don't get it anywhere else unless you ar not usin it at south african embassy.Get it at airport dats d only one recognised
Who told you it's only airport you can get a recognised yellow that will be accepted at the South African Embassy?

Gbamm over n out
Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by tourgist: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
You can get yellow card at the Local Govt as someone rightly said but it is advisable to get it at the port health center in MMIA. Most local government health staff don't know the basic requirements.
Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by ihesiuloa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
tourgist: You can get yellow card at the Local Govt as someone rightly said but it is advisable to get it at the port health center in MMIA. Most local government health staff don't know the basic requirements.
I quite agree with you.. The airport health workers would give you updated yellow card cool
Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by Ndyoo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
ihesiuloa:
I quite agree with you.. The airport health workers would give you updated yellow card cool

How much would they charge to issue one?
Re: Yellow Card For Travelling by bis7(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Currently when I got mine (the new one ) at the seme border while traveling to ghana it was N2000 around july .

(1) (Reply)

Famous Street Art In South Africa / Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe / Became A British Citizen Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.