Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe (3143 Views)

10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by European: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2009
There has been an explosion in the number of rapes in europe, that are committed by third world immigrants.

1 in 3 rapes in britain are comitted by foreigners even though they only make up 5% of the population.

In sweden half of all rapes are comitted by third worlders.

and all the rapes last year in the city of olso were committed by third worlders.

There has been a large number of incidents where nigerians have been prosecuted for their attacks on white women.

Black man see white woman, black man want white woman, black man rape white woman.

Here is just on of the many articles that are appearing everyday in the european papers. Here is a nigerian sex attacker who attacked 4 women in a matter of hours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212206/Girls-moment-terror-sex-attacker-drags-street-like-animal.html
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by morpheus24: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2009
European:

There has been an explosion in the number of rapes in europe, that are committed by third world immigrants.

1 in 3 rapes in britain are comitted by foreigners even though they only make up 5% of the population.

In sweden half of all rapes are comitted by third worlders.

and all the rapes last year in the city of olso were committed by third worlders.

There has been a large number of incidents where nigerians have been prosecuted for their attacks on white women.

Black man see white woman, black man want white woman, black man rape white woman.

Here is just on of the many articles that are appearing everyday in the european papers. Here is a nigerian sex attacker who attacked 4 women in a matter of hours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212206/Girls-moment-terror-sex-attacker-drags-street-like-animal.html

This is the same rhetoric Whitey uses everytime he wants to vent his frustrations on the competition he is facing in regards standard of living, Its been done in South African, The US, Britian, Australia. Pretty much every land that was stolen.

Don't worry Europe, you are no about to become extinct.

Looking forward to your race wars. If they ever come?
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by European: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2009
[b]This is the same rhetoric Whitey uses everytime

Its not rhetoric, these facts are based on factual crime statistics. Crime statistics do not lie and cannot be made to misrepresent.

he wants to vent his frustrations on the competition he is facing in regards standard of living

what competition on standards of living ?

and, what does standard of living have to do with negro third world immigrant. raping white women?
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by blackspade(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
EDIT: Just read the OP's post.

Fukc you, you mutated European son of a bitch! You better thank the LovePeddler who gave birth to you that you were born in Europe, I'm sure you see what's happening to your 'bretheren' in SA and Zimbabwe. Fucker!
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by European: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
"Fukc you, you mutated European son of a LovePeddler! Stay in Europe"

I plan on staying in europe.

I[b]'m sure you see what's happening to your 'bretheren' in SA and Zimbabwe. Fucker![/b]

yes I do see whats happening to them. I read the papers, watch the news etc.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2009
This trash just wants some attention and commotion on nairaland. . . please ignore this thread. . . I'm sure he'll feel like the fool he is when no one replies! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by European: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
University of Florida study into interracial rape

Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 2008 there were 304,000 cases of black-on-white rape and zero white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 2008, blacks were eight times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women three thousand times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa.

Notes
317. "What Should Be Done," US News & World Report (August 22, 2009), p. 54. See also Department of Justice, Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2009 (Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009), p.7.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by morpheus24: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2009
European:

University of Florida study into interracial rape

Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 2008 there were 304,000 cases of black-on-white rape and zero white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 2008, blacks were eight times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women three thousand times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa.

Notes
317. "What Should Be Done," US News & World Report (August 22, 2009), p. 54. See also Department of Justice, Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2009 (Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009), p.7.

Here we go now. You are just building up to the next rhetoric which will be Blacks are taking our women, "N*$rs get out of my country"

Next it will be Jews control everything, get out of my country!. Next it will be left wing Liberal commy's are forcing us to live with these people and promoting their we are the world Multi culturalism,  get out of my country!

We all know where this is headed which is why I will not waste one breath argueing stats or points  with you. Cause you've already made up your mind.

BE a part of the solution not the problem.

In this case just bloody SHUT UP!!
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by European: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
I find it strange that you are incapable of recognizing the fact that there is a serious problem with negros raping white women. Even when faced with strong evidence you dismiss it.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by blackspade(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2009
A large portion of rape allegations are false, 41% of them to be exact. It's no secret how white sluts with jungle fever will lie about getting raped once their black sex partner takes off. Remember what happened to Kobe Bryant?

What your source doesn't tell you is how many of those cases have been solved. There were 304,000 cases of black on white rape, but are there 304,000 black men in custody for those supposed rapes? Nope.

Btw, what do American rape statistics have to do with Europe? Try again eurotrash.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by blackspade(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
Even if your statistics were true, I could care less. You reap what you sow. Even though most of their problems today are of their own fault, Blacks in America were victimized for the majority of the time they've been there.

I've seen pictures from the early 1900s showing pregnant black women hung with their wombs cut open (leaving the fetus hanging). When you see stuff like that, it makes you turn the other cheek when they find themselves the victims of today -- just like in SA. I could care less.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by debosky(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
European:

I find it strange that you are incapable of recognizing the fact that there is a serious problem with negros raping white women. Even when faced with strong evidence you dismiss it.

What about the centuries of white men raping black women? What did you say about that?

Your intelligence must be questioned if you regard the behaviour of a schizophrenic individual as representative of blacks.

How can you say there has been an 'explosion' (i.e growth) when you have not presented figures indicating the increase? Where are the stats showing an increase?

Even in the cases you have purportedly stated - is this 'fact' based on statistics of convictions or of reported rapes? How do you factor in racial bias in prosecutions into your data?
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2009
It is a fact though that the vast majority of rapes is committed by WHITE MEN! But i dont hear you complaining.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by morpheus24: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
European:

What the hell is a "NEGRO"?
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by morpheus24: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
debosky:

What about the centuries of white men raping black women? What did you say about that?

Your intelligence must be questioned if you regard the behaviour of a schizophrenic individual as representative of blacks.

How can you say there has been an 'explosion' (i.e growth) when you have not presented figures indicating the increase? Where are the stats showing an increase?

Even in the cases you have purportedly stated - is this 'fact' based on statistics of convictions or of reported rapes? How do you factor in racial bias in prosecutions into your data?

Please don't indulge Europeans stupidity by arguing facts with him. Its likes trying to convince those 9/11 conspiracy theorist kUkU's. No matter how much evidence you present to them their schizophrenia will not allow them accept it.

Its bad enough I am speaking a Germanic derived language. SSSSHHH!
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
This poster is a f**king Arrow. He obviously loves the attention heshe is getting. Bloody hermaphrodite.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
I find it strange that you are incapable of recognizing the fact that there is a serious problem with negros raping white women

did this buffoon just drop from the 18th century? grin

what an idiot.

Probably whiteboy with another user id.

European:

I plan on staying in europe.

so why not stay on European websites as well, or are you another Mandingo.

btw, what are the statistics on other races' rape as well, or is that above your brain cells.
Re: Nigerians Are A Danger To White Women In Europe by ikeyman00(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2009
@@@@@

i got one word for your white monkey ass

go to ghanaian forum

they are less intelliegent

by the way where is Oga Stamford

Yellow Card For Travelling / 5 Steps To Successfully Study Abroad As A Fresh Graduate. / Famous Street Art In South Africa