Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am Kufar But I Want An Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Kufar But I Want An Answer (561 Views)

Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet / God Want An African Pope If The Incumbent One Resign / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Kufar But I Want An Answer by jayson46: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
in 1993 I had had a visit at 3am in the morning, I saw a man in my door , he filled the doorway, there was light coming from his eyes and feet, I was afraid, I only remember he a big man, his face was golden with a beard which covered his face, gold but more like a orange -gold color, he was wearing a white robe, the belt was gold, on his head was a white koufee?(apologies for wrong pronunciation)there was a water sign, like the Egyptian water sign in blue. there were no words, that I can remember, he looked at me for a few seconds and then disappeared, there was another being,not good, that was crouched in a far corner. when I was fully awake this other "thing" was also gone. I thought that maybe there was an intruder in the house? funny thing the dogs refused to come in to the house. This area today is populated by many people of the faith, I still don't know what I saw but was convinced that this "visitation" wanted to communicate with me? I would like to speak to someone without offending. what did I see? I am not religious at all. This person who appeared to me seemed Arabic, because of the way he presented? Never used drugs or anything that would have caused any kind of hallucination. its been 20yrs now. I want to know, please.
Re: I Am Kufar But I Want An Answer by ghazzal: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2013
Whatever it is, know that you need to establish a good relationship with God. It is either God wants to remind you or the Devil wants to decieve you. I advise you to search though all religions and find out which one makes sense most to you and be religious. God is real and there are obligations expected of you.

RESEARCH THROUGH ALL FAITHS YOURSELVE (dont allow someone to brainwash you) IF GOD MADE US INTELLIGENT, THEN YOUR BELIEVE MUST BE A RESULT OF A LOGICAL CONCLUSION after a sincere and holistic reasearch.
if God created satan, then id pray: May God guide us to himselve and protcect us from the Evil he created.
Re: I Am Kufar But I Want An Answer by smoy: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2013
i was just thinking of your answer when i opened a Quran at random, cant imagine what i saw with a sura called Suratul Al-Anam(sura 6) it was taking of prophet Ibrahim ASW(Abraham) when he needed his God. read it pleas.

Surah 6. Cattle, Livestock
1. Praise be Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and made the darkness and the light. Yet those who reject Faith hold (others) as equal, with their Guardian-Lord.

2. He it is created you from clay, and then decreed a stated term (for you). And there is in His presence another determined term; yet ye doubt within yourselves!

3. And He is Allah in the heavens and on earth. He knoweth what ye hide, and what ye reveal, and He knoweth the (recompense) which ye earn (by your deeds).

4. But never did a single one of the signs of their Lord reach them, but they turned away therefrom.

5. And now they reject the truth when it reaches them: but soon shall they learn the reality of what they used to mock at.

6. See they not how many of those before them We did destroy?- generations We had established on the earth, in strength such as We have not given to you - for whom We poured out rain from the skies in abundance, and gave (fertile) streams flowing beneath their (feet): yet for their sins We destroyed them, and raised in their wake fresh generations (to succeed them).

7. If We had sent unto thee a written (message) on parchment, so that they could touch it with their hands, the Unbelievers would have been sure to say: "This is nothing but obvious magic!"

8. They say: "Why is not an angel sent down to him?" If we did send down an angel, the matter would be settled at once, and no respite would be granted them.

9. If We had made it an angel, We should have sent him as a man, and We should certainly have caused them confusion in a matter which they have already covered with confusion.

10. Mocked were (many) apostles before thee; but their scoffers were hemmed in by the thing that they mocked.

11. Say: "Travel through the earth and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth."

12. Say: "To whom belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth?" Say: "To Allah. He hath inscribed for Himself (the rule of) Mercy. That He will gather you together for the Day of Judgment, there is no doubt whatever. It is they who have lost their own souls, that will not believe.

13. To him belongeth all that dwelleth (or lurketh) in the night and the day. For he is the one who heareth and knoweth all things."

14. Say: "Shall I take for my protector any other than Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? And He it is that feedeth but is not fed." Say: "Nay! but I am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah (in Islam), and be not thou of the company of those who join gods with Allah."

15. Say: "I would, if I disobeyed my Lord, indeed have fear of the penalty of a Mighty Day.

you may wont to read it all use you google pls. MASSALAM

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Miracles By Churche, Is It Right? / Following Fashion Or Christ? / Cameroonian Pentecostal Debacle And Pastoor Adeboye's Type Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.