Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,201 members, 7,957,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? (1145 Views)

Are Women Better Doctors Than Men? / Pls I Want To Know Something About GNLD Of A Thing. / Is There Such A Thing As An Early Life Crisis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Why are women doing such a thing? .... U managed to carry that soul for 9 months then when time arrives to enjoy that blessing you throw it away like a used toilet paper. That’s an innocent soul haven't managed to see the world's light, has no name nor a sin , u did not give him or her a chance to do what God has planned about her/his life.

A bond u shared with that soul while it was moving and kicking inside of u, what was your reaction when he/she was moving inside of u...... De pain u felt giving birth did not mean a thing to u?

The sound he/she made a second after arriving in this world did not touch u at all?

How do you sleep, eat, smile, or go on with your life knowing that you have robbed an innocent child of the only soul that she/he owned?

God gave you a blessing then u put it inside a sack then throw it away.... Did u look back when you go? Did you ask yourself who will pick Him/her? Did u even know that a wild animal would make her/him a meal for a day? Ever asked yourself why your mother did not do the same horrible thing that you have done with your child?

Some women don't deserve to be mothers I wish God would predict if they will do such then stop blessing them. I’m so touched by that image asking myself what was she thinking ....
Does the father of a child know that His blood has been dumped like that? sad*sad* sad

Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by Oahray: 1:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Good question.

After asking the girls...

Ask the guy who blatantly denies being responsible after chasing the girl to the ends of the earth and getting her pregnant.

Ask the father of the scared girl, who is more interested in threatening to disown her... The father who is more interested in knowing who is responsible than knowing how his daughter feels about her mistake.

Ask the mother of the girl who lets shame and disappointment silence the mother in her.

Ask the hypocrite society who feel they are more righteous than she is, just because they were careful enough not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant after doing their own.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by dominique(f): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Did anybody bother to ask if the child was alive when disposed? There is such a thing called stillbirth, let's not jump to conclusions aight.
Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by Oahray: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2013
dominique: Did anybody bother to ask if the child was alive when disposed? There is such a thing called stillbirth, let's not jump to conclusions aight.
*whispers* emm... Auntie, stillborn babies are not thrown away like garbage sha. They are buried.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by dotcomnamename: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Oahray: Good question.

After asking the girls...

Ask the guy who blatantly denies being responsible after chasing the girl to the ends of the earth and getting her pregnant.

Ask the father of the scared girl, who is more interested in threatening to disown her... The father who is more interested in knowing who is responsible than knowing how his daughter feels about her mistake.

Ask the mother of the girl who lets shame and disappointment silence the mother in her.

Ask the hypocrite society who feel they are more righteous than she is, just because they were careful enough not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant after doing their own.

Pack well jor, so if a man reject you, does that warrant you to wrap your baby inside sack and throw it away? angry You think such man will go scort free unpunished by God? Beside that, for a man rejected you, does that mean you have the RIGHT to robbed an innocent child of the only soul that she/he owned? sad
Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by Oahray: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Pack well jor, so if a man reject you, does that warrant you to wrap your baby inside sack and throw it away? angry You think such man will go scort free unpunished by God? Beside that, for a man rejected you, does that mean you have the RIGHT to robbed an innocent child of the only soul that she/he owned? sad
I would like to believe you know how to read and understand. How on earth did you miss the "after asking the girls" that I wrote? Does that sound like I feel the girls are not to be blamed at all?

Sadly, abortion would continue as long as the world is full of hypocrites who encourage a 'you-must-not-get-caught' principle.

The girl who aborts is blood-guilty, and so is everyone involved.

At times, these girls feel they do not have a choice. She feels her parents would 'kill' her if they get to know. Most times, their fears are confirmed when their parents truly get to know.

Her lover suddenly abandons her. Same guy that put it there while whispering sweet nothing in her ears.

The friends in whom she confides either start distancing themselves or encouraging her to abort.

The society encourages sex out of wedlock but frowns at getting pregnant from it.

How many teenagers and girls in their early twenties can withstand such pressure from all sides? Here you are, trying to imply it doesn't matter what anyone else does. Shift jare!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by dotcomnamename: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Oahray: I would like to believe you know how to read and understand. How on earth did you miss the "after asking the girls" that I wrote? Does that sound like I feel the girls are not to be blamed at all?

Sadly, abortion would continue as long as the world is full of hypocrites who encourage a 'you-must-not-get-caught' principle.

The girl who aborts is blood-guilty, and so is everyone involved.

At times, these girls feel they do not have a choice. She feels her parents would 'kill' her if they get to know. Most times, their fears are confirmed when their parents truly get to know.

Her lover suddenly abandons her. Same guy that put it there while whispering sweet nothing in her ears.

The friends in whom she confides either start distancing themselves or encouraging her to abort.

The society encourages sex out of wedlock but frowns at getting pregnant from it.

How many teenagers and girls in their early twenties can withstand such pressure from all sides? Here you are, trying to imply it doesn't matter what anyone else does. Shift jare!

Principal in life cannot work with somebody or anybody's cock. I don't need to tell you to apply wisdom that no matter the circumstances, as a woman, whether your boyfriend or your husband denied your pregnancy, you do not have any right nor excuse to even think of dumping an innocent soul baby, not to talk of wrapping the baby in a sack and throw it away. On what ground pls?

You even sounded more than welcoming such an horrible idea becos you think you did not miss the where the topic is not ''Why Are Men Doing Such A Thing''., but the topic is ''Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing''

Get that in your skull

Friends or no friends, her lover or not,husband or boyfriend denied your pregnancy or not, teenagers withstanding such pressure or not, all these are not excuses and are not commensurate with the fact that YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHT TO INSERT AN INNOCENT BABY IN A SACK AND DUMP HER/HIM. Period...

I don't need to argue with you, cos pipu like you, na una dey spoil the world of today with indirectly bad and dirty idea...

I'm off O!
Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by Oahray: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Principal in life cannot work with somebody or anybody's cock. I don't need to tell you to apply wisdom that no matter the circumstances, as a woman, whether your boyfriend or your husband denied your pregnancy, you do not have any right nor excuse to even think of dumping an innocent soul baby, not to talk of wrapping the baby in a sack and throw it away. On what ground pls?

You even sounded more than welcoming such an horrible idea becos you think you did not miss the where the topic is not ''Why Are Men Doing Such A Thing''., but the topic is ''Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing''

Get that in your skull

Friends or no friends, her lover or not,husband or boyfriend denied your pregnancy or not, teenagers withstanding such pressure or not, all these are not excuses and are not commensurate with the fact that YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHT TO INSERT AN INNOCENT BABY IN A SACK AND DUMP HER/HIM. Period...

I don't need to argue with you, cos pipu like you, na una dey spoil the world of today with indirectly bad and dirty idea...

I'm off O!
please remind me where I said the girl has a right to do what she did.

The topic is not whether the lady is right or wrong. Ther is no question as to the morality of her actions. Everyone knows it's wrong, so what exactly are you arguing?

The question is 'WHY?' and all your self righteous rants have completely missed the target.

There are always external contributing factors beside the girl's lack of natural affection, and that is what I tried to point out.

Kai! Na wa for your level of comprehension sha. Nice thing you are backing off. I no sure say I get power to argue with you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
@dotcom
People do the most unbelievable things under immense pressure.

Oahray: *whispers* emm... Auntie, stillborn babies are not thrown away like garbage sha. They are buried.

As long as I don't know the circumstances around the child's diposal, I'm in no position to judge anybody.
Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by Oahray: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
dominique:
As long as I don't know the circumstances around the child's diposal, I'm in no position to judge anybody.
Alright. Bless you ma'am.
Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by dotcomnamename: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oahray: please remind me where I said the girl has a right to do what she did.

The topic is not whether the lady is right or wrong. Ther is no question as to the morality of her actions. Everyone knows it's wrong, so what exactly are you arguing?

The question is 'WHY?' and all your self righteous rants have completely missed the target.

There are always external contributing factors beside the girl's lack of natural affection, and that is what I tried to point out.

Kai! Na wa for your level of comprehension sha. Nice thing you are backing off. I no sure say I get power to argue with you.

Wahala tie ma de niyen O!

Born ur own and put am inside Ghana must go, dump am inside okija river, wahala tie ni yen O!
Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by Oahray: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Wahala tie ma de niyen O!

Born ur own and put am inside Ghana must go, dump am inside okija river, wahala tie ni yen O!
lol... This dude is not smart at all. As I explain reach? Kai. grin
Re: Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? by dotcomnamename: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oahray: lol... This dude is not smart at all. As I explain reach? Kai. grin

Well done o smarter grin

Explainer grin

Duder grin

(1) (Reply)

Professional Cleaning / Janitorial Services And Fumigation/pest Control In Lagos / Health Issues / 13 Easy Ways To Firm Sagging Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.