Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Health Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Issues (1101 Views)

Male Or Female Sexual Health Issues? New Free 24/7 Live Chat Live With A Doctor! / State Your Health Issues Here / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Issues by namqul(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please house i need your attention on this issue please, i just notice that my body is shaking and am feeling some other symptoms like: turning of eye, leg is not balance , headache,weakness, and am always feeling tired. please i need ideas it is urgent.
Re: Health Issues by dunhill20: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
namqul:
Please house i need your attention on this issue please, i just notice that my body is shaking and am feeling some other symptoms like: turning of eye, leg is not balance , headache,weakness, and am always feeling tired. please i need ideas it is urgent.
u r feeling this as a result of an infection. My advice is for u to go for a medical test to confirm what it is. But don't use antibiotics on it. Whatsapp 08136478517 after u confirm the sickness so that I can tell u what to do next.
Re: Health Issues by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. It seems you have vertigo which is just a medical diagnosis for dizziness. Have you recently fallen down and hit your head? Have you recently had your blood sugar checked? Do you think you are at risk for diabetes or do you have a family history of diabetes?
Re: Health Issues by evanscheck(m): 1:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Go check ur blood sugar, ur pcv, do a malaria and typhoid test.. all these are symptoms. Check and treat the ailment
Re: Health Issues by namqul(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
@ dunhill what type of infection could that be?
Re: Health Issues by namqul(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
evanscheck:
Go check ur blood sugar, ur pcv, do a malaria and typhoid test.. all these are symptoms. Check and treat the ailment
ok i will do so
Re: Health Issues by namqul(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. It seems you have vertigo which is just a medical diagnosis for dizziness. Have you recently fallen down and hit your head? Have you recently had your blood sugar checked? Do you think you are at risk for diabetes or do you have a family history of diabetes?

i never heard that any of my family had ever suffer diabeties
Re: Health Issues by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
namqul:
i never heard that any of my family had ever suffer diabeties
Are you better now or still experiencing symptoms? What about falling or hitting your head? I'm asking these questions to rule out some known problems
Re: Health Issues by namqul(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcelsia:
Are you better now or still experiencing symptoms? What about falling or hitting your head? I'm asking these questions to rule out some known problems
no any case of falling o, but am still feeling
d symptoms
Re: Health Issues by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
namqul:
no any case of falling o, but am still feeling
d symptoms
Okay so I'll rule out any type of concussion at this point. I need you to go to the lab and ask for these tests, the first is CBC, the second is Hgb A1C and the third is FBS. For the FBS, make sure you don't eat or drink anything 4hrs prior to the test, for accurate results. If you prefer you can have a physician run these tests and prescribe treatment based on the values or you can return to me with test results for further advice smiley
Re: Health Issues by namqul(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
xclsia:
Okay so I'll rule out any type of concussion at this point. I need you to go to the lab and ask for these tests, the first is CBC, the second is Hgb A1C and the third is FBS. For the FBS, make sure you don't eat or drink anything 4hrs prior to the test, for accurate results. If you prefer you can have a physician run these tests and prescribe treatment based on the values or you can return to me with test results for further advice smiley
good evenning, i went to hospital today and i explain to the doctor exactly what i post here and they run some test including blood test, so he said it is typhod and malaria. But he told me to come back tomorow so that he will check my BP again bacause my bp is high 160/101.
Re: Health Issues by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
namqul:
good evenning, i went to hospital today and i explain to the doctor exactly what i post here and they run some test including blood test, so he said it is typhod and malaria. But he told me to come back tomorow so that he will check my BP again bacause my bp is high 160/101.
Hmm typhoid and malaria, "the chronic battle cry diagnosis of almost every symptom presented in Nigerian hospitals." I just hope the diagnosis is right, everything is typhoid and malaria in Nigeria, nawa. Anyway, hope you feel better dear, keep us updated okay smiley

(1) (Reply)

7 Bad Habits That Cause Belly Fat / 7 Tips For A Flatter Stomach / This Cartarrh Is Killing Me, Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.