Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (265275 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by DrinkWater10: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Odunayaw:
hopefully
I hate d home ground of abia warriors,plateau united and some other eyesores.. I mean..are they not ashamed!!!
Good morning
Good morning to you too.
That Warriors stadium has been described as a cassava plantation.
Heartland s pitch is also an eyesore.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Odunayaw(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Good morning to you too.
That Warriors stadium has been described as a cassava plantation.
Heartland s pitch is also an eyesore.
LMC had better spank some teams
but it all boils down to privatization or at least % owning of clubs fa...This is The Premier League goddamit!*sorry*....Imagine IVM group owning enyimba...jeez see as CAF champions league glory go de fly in
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

The site is no longer a sub domain.

Our official site says until two days before its launched.

1. I was the one who developed the ThatEnyimbaFan.com site but because the domain wasn't renewed in time, he switched over to the WordPress site.

2. Our official site was to have been relaunched by the 1st of July. Well, lets hope it would be launched in two days time.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by DrinkWater10: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
[b]Management Company (LMC) has released a list of 32 players shortlisted for further screening to make up the 22 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) All Stars squad for the NPFL-LaLiga Tour coming up in August.
The list is made up of four goalkeepers, eight defenders, three defensive midfielders,seven central midfielders, seven wingers and six centre forwards.
The Goalkeepers are Emeka Nwabulu of Wikki Tourists, Enyimba's Theophilus Afelokhai, Ikechukwu Ezenwa who recently joined FC IfeanyIubah from Sunshine Stars and Okiemute Odah of Lobi Stars.
Rangers' Matthew Etim, Ifeanyi Nweke of MFM, Chima Akas Enyimba, Gabriel Wassa of Niger Tornadoes and Enyimba's captain, Chine Udoji are some of the defenders. The others are Austin Obaroakpo of Abia Warriors, Kano Pillars' Jamiu Alimi and Emmanuel Ariwa of Akwa United.
Shortlisted for the defensive midfield roles are former U-20 Star, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi of MFM, Dare Ojo of Enyimba and Dayo Ojo of Sunshine Stars.
The Central Midfielders are Obinna Nwobodo of Rangers International, Otun Fawaz of Shooting Stars, Kano Pillars' Rabiu Ali, Ibrahim Alhassan of Wikki Tourists, Ifeanyi Matthew of Kano Pillars, Frederick Obomate of Rivers United and Charles Henlong of Kano Pillars.
Listed for the wings are Heartland's Emeka Ogbuh, Sikiru Olatubosun of MFM, Chisom Egbuchulam of Rangers, Ezekiel Bassey of Enyimba International, Shadrach Oghali of Warri Wolves, Bashir Abdulrahman of Nasarawa United and Bata Mohammed of ElKanemi Warriors.
Completing the list are the outfield forwards made up of Wikki Tourists, Godwin Obaje, FC IfeanyiUbah's Ismaila Gata, Anthony Okpotu of Lobi Stars, Ibrahim Mustapha of El- Kanemi Warriors, Abiye Moses of Ikorodu United and Stephen Odey of MFM.[/b]
A letter signed by Salihu Abubakar, the Chief Operating Officer of the LMC directed the invited players to report for the first phase of camping that will open on July 11 and end on the 18th. The letter said the players during the period will be released to play for their clubs in League and Federation Cup fixtures. The second and final phase of the camping will open on August 1 leading to the team’s departure on August 8.
The squad was selected by a poll of Coaches of the NPFL carried out to pick players for the different positions. The NPFL All Stars will while in Spain play a pre-season friendly with Valencia CF and also participate in the annual Carranza LaLiga World Club Tournament in which they will play against Malaga
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Odunayaw(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:
[b]Management Company (LMC) has released a list of 32 players shortlisted for further screening to make up the 22 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) All Stars squad for the NPFL-LaLiga Tour coming up in August.
The list is made up of four goalkeepers, eight defenders, three defensive midfielders,seven central midfielders, seven wingers and six centre forwards.
The Goalkeepers are Emeka Nwabulu of Wikki Tourists, Enyimba's Theophilus Afelokhai, Ikechukwu Ezenwa who recently joined FC IfeanyIubah from Sunshine Stars and Okiemute Odah of Lobi Stars.
Rangers' Matthew Etim, Ifeanyi Nweke of MFM, Chima Akas Enyimba, Gabriel Wassa of Niger Tornadoes and Enyimba's captain, Chine Udoji are some of the defenders. The others are Austin Obaroakpo of Abia Warriors, Kano Pillars' Jamiu Alimi and Emmanuel Ariwa of Akwa United.
Shortlisted for the defensive midfield roles are former U-20 Star, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi of MFM, Dare Ojo of Enyimba and Dayo Ojo of Sunshine Stars.
The Central Midfielders are Obinna Nwobodo of Rangers International, Otun Fawaz of Shooting Stars, Kano Pillars' Rabiu Ali, Ibrahim Alhassan of Wikki Tourists, Ifeanyi Matthew of Kano Pillars, Frederick Obomate of Rivers United and Charles Henlong of Kano Pillars.
Listed for the wings are Heartland's Emeka Ogbuh, Sikiru Olatubosun of MFM, Chisom Egbuchulam of Rangers, Ezekiel Bassey of Enyimba International, Shadrach Oghali of Warri Wolves, Bashir Abdulrahman of Nasarawa United and Bata Mohammed of ElKanemi Warriors.
Completing the list are the outfield forwards made up of Wikki Tourists, Godwin Obaje, FC IfeanyiUbah's Ismaila Gata, Anthony Okpotu of Lobi Stars, Ibrahim Mustapha of El- Kanemi Warriors, Abiye Moses of Ikorodu United and Stephen Odey of MFM.[/b]
A letter signed by Salihu Abubakar, the Chief Operating Officer of the LMC directed the invited players to report for the first phase of camping that will open on July 11 and end on the 18th. The letter said the players during the period will be released to play for their clubs in League and Federation Cup fixtures. The second and final phase of the camping will open on August 1 leading to the team’s departure on August 8.
The squad was selected by a poll of Coaches of the NPFL carried out to pick players for the different positions. The NPFL All Stars will while in Spain play a pre-season friendly with Valencia CF and also participate in the annual Carranza LaLiga World Club Tournament in which they will play against Malaga
nice one
Hope we pick up a thing or two in marketing our league and adding great view Angle of matches
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by ichomi(m): 2:57am On Jul 06, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Your relegation bound heartland.

No sir my title contendant Heartland. Catch us if u can...
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by PROVERBZ(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Welcome sir.
If truly you are a diehard fan of Enyimba, then you should always read this independent blog owned by an enyimba fan,Sam Nnaji, for enyimba fans alike.
http://thatenyimbafan.com
I personally visit the blog everyday to enjoy myself. Infaxt the blog has proven to be even better than Enyimba's odfixial website no thanks to bad management ofxourse.
The players and coaches of our club also frequent the site.
Even some of the recent coaching tactics and selections of late have been influenced by suggestions on the blog.
I found his NL ID but his account has been dormant for almost a year now.
http://nairaland.com/thatenyimbafan

http://twitter.com/enyimbaenyi

CC Empredboy Ponponkon Krasid Ajibel Crownprice102 groundnutoil
Update on Enyimba Stadium renovation
thank you, I visited the blog and honestly I liked it, but do you know of any other which is more interactive I mean were fans can also share there thoughts and support for their teams through comment columns, I understand nairaland is the perfect site for that, but it seems as tho no wan even comments on threads abt the nfpl on here
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by DrinkWater10: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2016
PROVERBZ:
thank you, I visited the blog and honestly I liked it, but do you know of any other which is more interactive I mean were fans can also share there thoughts and support for their teams through comment columns, I understand nairaland is the perfect site for that, but it seems as tho no wan even comments on threads abt the nfpl on here
https://m./905387812845702?bacr=1467624839%3A1192599084124572%3A&refid=18
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by johnfeeysh: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
fixed

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Anyi44(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
techbachelor:
@robosky02 @jeytee @TheSuperNerd @Anyi44 Have guys seen KiniScore, they seems to have matches scores in real-time http://kiniscore.com/

Thanks love it
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Anyi44(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
62 minute Rangers 2:0
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Anyi44(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rangers vs Abia warrior

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Anyi44:
Rangers vs Abia warrior
seriously Enugu people knw how to show support 4 thia team see de huge number of fans hu come to cheer them on evry game.... I surpose that's de reason behind their fine form this season honestly I would love ta see em at the caf champions league next season we have got to copy from this guyz

#we shall rise africa
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
anybody know wat tym enyimba vs heartland that's de big one for me this week??
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Anyi44(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
PROVERBZ:
anybody know wat tym enyimba vs heartland that's de big one for me this week??
Heartland won 1:0
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by nNEOo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Betting in Nigeria takes a different dimension on tuesday as a die hard Rangers international fc fan by name Chinedu Ani placed his Girlfriend as a part of a bet and vowed that his team can never lose her round of 16 encounter with Non league side Crown fc. He lost his bet at the end of the match as Rangers lost 1-2 and thus crashed out of the federation. The fan has since hand over the bet details to the beneficiaries and hand over formalities are being perfected for a proper takeover. In a chat with TALK ABOUT NPFL, NNL GROUP the fan expresses no regrets over his action ' Rangers lost the FA cup so that they can concentrate on the league so i lose my fiancee so i can concentrate on capturing a female football star' he submitted after our reporter query the rationale behind his action. Meanwhile Rangers team manager said the Rangers lost is not a do or die affair and assure their fans of a better outing next time. http://.com.ng/read/Zmc/breaking-news-rangers-fan-loses
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by RedReact: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2016
^^^
That guy is stupid and crazy. If you were to bet, bet with something reasonable. Why place girlfriend as part of a bet?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2016
RedReact:
^^^
That guy is stupid and crazy. If you were to bet, bet with something reasonable. Why place girlfriend as part of a bet?

Idontbelieve that rubbish. How's that going to work out. The guy and the betting company are not serious. Maybe it was done for publicity.

He doesn't own the lady. She is not his property. This is more like what happened years ago during slavery where slave owners gambled with their slaves.

If the news is true, that betting company should have their license withdrawn and the guy arrested for betting a human being.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
mean while back to our beloved nfpl this weeks fixtures
Saturday

nasarawa utd 16:00 sunshine stars

enyimba 2.pm kano pillars

Sunday

rivers united 16:00shooting stars

Ifeanyi Uba 16 : 00 El Kanemi Warriors

MFM 16 : 00 Heartland

Lobi Stars 16 : 00 Plateau United

Akwa United 16 : 00 Enugu Rangers

Abia Warriors 16 : 00 Warri Wolves

Niger Tornadoes 16 : 00 wikki tourist

ikorodu won't be in action this weekend as the face giwa who are currently banned from playing in the nfpl

let's try and go out to support this teams
lastly let's try to keep this group active thanks
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by DrinkWater10: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
ON NOW
Akwa United Vs Rangers International.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
DrinkWater10:
ON NOW
scores please rangers have got to win this 1 to still stay on top of the log their recent increase in fan base + the nyt matches, now dats a team Nigeria would be proud of in the caf champions league
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
DrinkWater10:
ON NOW
scores please rangers have got to win this 1 to still stay on top of the log their recent increase in fan base + the nyt matches, now data a team Nigeria would be proud of in the caf champions league
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by PROVERBZ(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
caf champions league updates
zesco(zambia ) 3-- 2 asec mimosa (ivory coast) so far south African teams dominating west African teams
later on in the de one of the greatest fixtures in African club football all alhly( Egypt ) take on wydad Casablanca (morocco)
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by DrinkWater10: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
PROVERBZ:
scores please rangers have got to win this 1 to still stay on top of the log their recent increase in fan base + the nyt matches, now data a team Nigeria would be proud of in the caf champions league
1-2 As i type.
Rangers in the lead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.