Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (265276 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Emperortj93:
Just saw this news on goal.com that former super eagle midfielder sani kaita have sign for gabros fc of nnewi. I'm begining to like this man call ifeanyi ubah for his contribution in making our league strong again

Sanni Kaita is not just joining the league, he's been with Enyimba for a while now.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Emperortj93(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
honeric01:

Sanni Kaita is not just joining the league, he's been with Enyimba for a while now.
i know but he left for europe last year but now his back and for good
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

Imagine throwing ur gates open for a continental match!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the friendly match played last sunday by Gabros was Ticketed and people still trooped to watch. I just pity warri wolves

Every one with his own policy. For a team like Warri hardly get 500 hundred in stadium to watch the team play. The best wolves can do is to throw the get open to the fans and get money back from sells of replica jersey, caps, bracelets and other team kits. The money that will be gotten will cover 500 times the money club like wolves will ever get from sells of gate tickets
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

Hope no excuse this time around for empty stadium.
Stadium was filled with fans and you are still complaining
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
who owns the club, is it not the goverment, if the goverment decide to open the gate free is it ur concern, did they tell u that warri wolves is poor club like ur club
uduokirika1:

Imagine throwing ur gates open for a continental match!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the friendly match played last sunday by Gabros was Ticketed and people still trooped to watch. I just pity warri wolves
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
to me it is very right bcus thats where the guy use to stand and no visitinh team has complain about that
honeric01:

And to you, this is right?

why should a fan be so close to the field of play when even officials are to be far away at least 1 meter from the field of play?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
u dey answer that hater
taiocol:

Every one with his own policy. For a team like Warri hardly get 500 hundred in stadium to watch the team play. The best wolves can do is to throw the get open to the fans and get money back from sells of replica jersey, caps, bracelets and other team kits. The money that will be gotten will cover 500 times the money club like wolves will ever get from sells of gate tickets
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Evestar200:
who owns the club, is it not the goverment, if the goverment decide to open the gate free is it ur concern, did they tell u that warri wolves is poor club like ur club

poor? hahahahahahahahahahaahah with Zero fan base

club that beg their fans to come watch them play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much is warri wolves worth?

Hope their salaries and match allowances have been paid? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
taiocol:

Stadium was filled with fans and you are still complaining

In was just asking a question not complaints? but was against the free gate pass it degrades and devalues the beauty of the game.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

poor? hahahahahahahahahahaahah with Zero fan base

club that beg their fans to come watch them play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much is warri wolves worth?

Hope their salaries and match allowances have been paid? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Warri wolves are one of the few teams that don't owe their players or don't pay allowances
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

In was just asking a question not complaints? but was against the free gate pass it degrades and devalues the beauty of the game.
The beauty of the game are your fans.

How does it & degrades and devalue the beauty of the game
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
taiocol:
The beauty of the game are your fans.

How does it & degrades and devalue the beauty of the game

You seem not to get my position. I meant Warri wolves should have brought out new Ideas on how to lure fans to stadium. Here in Nnewi, every home matches are announced continously 3days prior the match day by public mobile megaphones that go round the cities and on sundays after church service you will be shocked to see posters around the church notice boards or premises reminding fans of the days event.

Throwing your gates open will make fans attach less value to the club, 'cos anything acquired freely is less valued.

Warri wolves should improve on their image and boost fans relationship.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
taiocol:

Warri wolves are one of the few teams that don't owe their players or don't pay allowances

Dr Uduaghan who is visiting the team for the first time in eight years declared [size=18pt]to the surprise of the players[/size] that he has fulfilled the financial obligations to the team for last season and wondered why they are still complaining.

As for this season, the budget was passed late but we shall go and get money to pay next week. You did not win any trophy for me even though I promised you cars. I would have loved to have a trophy to show for what I did for you." The Governor said.

Speaking earlier, the Captain of the team, Azubuike Egwuekwe, told the Governor that they are ready to play but have some[b][size=18pt] financial challenges[/size][/b] and assured the Governor of victory inSaturday's match.

You can read up the rest via the link below

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/nigerian-premier-league/delta-state-gov-uduaghan-boost-wolves-ahead-cafcc-clash-with-etanch-it/207074
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Evestar200:
to me it is very right bcus thats where the guy use to stand and no visitinh team has complain about that

Because others didn't complain makes it right?

Did the others set the rules for FIFA?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
taiocol:

See logic..

fans wey no come watch for #100 go come buy jersey of #1k because u open free gate? he he he
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Evestar200:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

e bi like say this 'GUY' na correct supper fan oooooh for him to have a permanent designated location on the tracks. Only God knows for how many years and to Wafferrians nothing was wrong with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na now I know say true true Warri no dey carry last!!!!!!!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
honeric01:

See logic..

fans wey no come watch for #100 go come buy jersey of #1k because u open free gate? he he he

I just tire for wafferians oooh

AREA!!!!!!!! AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

I just tire for wafferians oooh

AREA!!!!!!!! AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

over tire o lolz
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

You seem not to get my position. I meant Warri wolves should have brought out new Ideas on how to lure fans to stadium. Here in Nnewi, every home matches are announced continously 3days prior the match day by public mobile megaphones that go round the cities and on sundays after church service you will be shocked to see posters around the church notice boards or premises reminding fans of the days event.

Throwing your gates open will make fans attach less value to the club, 'cos anything acquired freely is less valued.

Warri wolves should improve on their image and boost fans relationship.
Everyone with there different ideology. Same way you Feel something is wrong about opening gates for free same way think I dropping fliers and use of megaphone are outdated. Fliers littering the city makes sense it unclean and am sure you guys don't have a police warrant for the fliers and disturbance you are causing the entire neighborhood.

You still not making sense oboe opening of gates attach less importance to the team.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

Dr Uduaghan who is visiting the team for the first time in eight years declared [size=18pt]to the surprise of the players[/size] that he has fulfilled the financial obligations to the team for last season and wondered why they are still complaining.

As for this season, the budget was passed late but we shall go and get money to pay next week. You did not win any trophy for me even though I promised you cars. I would have loved to have a trophy to show for what I did for you." The Governor said.

Speaking earlier, the Captain of the team, Azubuike Egwuekwe, told the Governor that they are ready to play but have some[b][size=18pt] financial challenges[/size][/b] and assured the Governor of victory inSaturday's match.

You can read up the rest via the link below

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/nigerian-premier-league/delta-state-gov-uduaghan-boost-wolves-ahead-cafcc-clash-with-etanch-it/207074
There isn't a clear cut on the article to prove the players wages were unpaid.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
honeric01:

See logic..

You follow FC Barcelona? How is the gate fee to regular stand and how much is the jersey sold.
I bought Kano Pillars Jersey will there were in calabar for a game and guess what the gate was thrown open for we spectators.
Gate fee= free, Jersey =1600
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
honeric01:

Because others didn't complain makes it right?
Did the others set the rules for FIFA?
You want to talk about major pitch invaders? Pillars rock and roll.

Cc: donfiazo
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
taiocol:
You want to talk about major pitch invaders? Pillars rock and roll.

Cc: donfiazo
This is about Warri wolves, when its the turn of pillars, we shall discuss it.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
taiocol:
You follow FC Barcelona? How is the gate fee to regular stand and how much is the jersey sold.
I bought Kano Pillars Jersey will there were in calabar for a game and guess what the gate was thrown open for we spectators.
Gate fee= free, Jersey =1600

Kano pillars gate fee free or how do you mean?

When did calabar become the home of Kano pillars? your reasoning eh..
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2015
taiocol:
Everyone with there different ideology. Same way you Feel something is wrong about opening gates for free same way think I dropping fliers and use of megaphone are outdated. Fliers littering the city makes sense it unclean and am sure you guys don't have a police warrant for the fliers and disturbance you are causing the entire neighborhood.

You still not making sense oboe opening of gates attach less importance to the team.
ok wish warri wolves all d best in 'free gate passes'
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2015
taiocol:

There isn't a clear cut on the article to prove the players wages were unpaid.
So you are expecting them to go sleep in front of Government house like Sharks $ Dolphins before you will see the clear cut article abi?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2015
honeric01:

This is about Warri wolves, when its the turn of pillars, we shall discuss it.
okay
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2015
uduokirika1:
So you are expecting them to go sleep in front of Government house like Sharks $ Dolphins before you will see the clear cut article abi?
You speak only when you are aggrieved and there are yet to do that what's that suppose to mean
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2015
honeric01:

Kano pillars gate fee free or how do you mean?
When did calabar become the home of Kano pillars? your reasoning eh..
There were in calabar for FA cup game against Unicem Rovers
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2015
taiocol:

There were in calabar for FA cup game against Unicem Rovers

So why compare apple with oranges?

Kano pillars was away in calabar and their host threw the gates opened not kano pillars.

Warri wolves was home and threw Gates opened just to beg fans to come watch lol

una no get real fans, take it or leave it.

Enyimba, Kano pillars and a few of others don't need to beg fans to come watch them. if you beg people to come watch your games, then you have no fan!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
honeric01:

So why compare apple with oranges?

Kano pillars was away in calabar and their host threw the gates opened not kano pillars.

Warri wolves was home and threw Gates opened just to beg fans to come watch lol

una no get real fans, take it or leave it.

Enyimba, Kano pillars and a few of others don't need to beg fans to come watch them. if you beg people to come watch your games, then you have no fan!
Nwokem go and sit down with this motor Park analysis.
Unicem Rovers threw their gates open and no bates an Eye, and when wolves do the same there become Apples grin besides Enyimba, Heartland done the same this season and you didn't bate an Eye.

Besides there should throw the gate open against you guys and we can pocket 350k

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.