Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (272631 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Afam4eva(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Krasid:
How The only thing Rangers have over Enyimba is history.
History is what Real Madrid has over other clubs. Plus the fact that Rangers and Enyimba are at par in terms of how many times that they have won the league.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeric01:

Talking about the last one decade 2005-2015

How's Enyimba number 1?
League trophies:3 Cup trophies:4 Continental participation:7 CAF CL Semi-finalist:2008, 2011. Name another Nigerian club more consistent over the last decade.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Afam4eva:

If it's overall, then Enyimba may just be behind Rangers. Rangers is the Real Madrid of club football in Nigeria.

Hey bro, hope you are Okay? grin grin

Behind who?

Enugu Rangers? or Rangers (in Scottish League) shocked

Now that's not funny to me angry

Rangers is the Real Madrid of Nigeria.. Okay undecided

But Enyimba is the Elephant (Enyimba) of Nigeria. We are Unique and incomparable cool

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeric01:

If its by history, current activities and achievements, Enyimba won't come tops o because alot of things come into play. its debatable sha..long story things.

Habaa!! Bro, you fall my hand. cry

In terms of current achievements and activities, which club is berra than the #Elephants
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Hey bro, hope you are Okay? grin grin

Behind who?

Enugu Rangers? or Rangers (in Scottish League) shocked

Now that's not funny to me angry

Rangers is the Real Madrid of Nigeria.. Okay undecided

But Enyimba is the Elephant (Enyimba) of Nigeria. We are Unique and incomparable cool
The only thing Enyimba has above Rangers is the CAF champions league. It is debatable no doubt but I'm sticking my neck out for Rangers due the history of the could and because I'm a fan.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Krasid:
League trophies:3 Cup trophies:4 Continental participation:7 CAF CL Semi-finalist:2008, 2011. Name another Nigerian club more consistent over the last decade.

Hmmm, i know Kano pillars is the most successful in the last decade (league wise), they have also been on the continent (CAF CL) for like 6-7 times in the last decade and have made the semis (1) and quarters (Multiple) too.

For FA cup, they haven't really done much.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeric01:

Hmmm, i know Kano pillars is the most successful in the last decade (league wise), they have also been on the continent (CAF CL) for like 6-7 times in the last decade and have made the semis (1) and quarters (Multiple) too.

For FA cup, they haven't really done much.
Still not as successful as Enyimba.Plus we will be adding another title this year.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Habaa!! Bro, you fall my hand. cry

In terms of current achievements and activities, which club is berra than the #Elephants

Last 5 years, Kano pillars

At least 5 years current pass 10 years, false?

Krasid:
Still not as successful as Enyimba.Plus we will be adding another title this year.

I can also say KP is the best in the last first years. we can keep picking periods that favors us while throwing away periods that didn't favor us. grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Harvard13(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2015
when comparing clubs, you use this decade, century, this milenium etc not any odd number of years u choose. based on that and without any doubt as shown above, enyimba beats all comers...until kano pillars win the CAF champions league and turn up at federation cups. else
up the peoples elephant...no bias

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Harvard13:
when comparing clubs, you use this decade, century, this milenium etc not any odd number of years u choose. based on that and without any doubt as shown above, enyimba beats all comers...until kano pillars win the CAF champions league and turn up at federation cups. else
up the peoples elephant...no bias
last decade?

you heard of dolphins?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
smiley

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Harvard13(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
taiocol:
last decade?

you heard of dolphins?
tell me about their records this decade pls..im eagerly reading
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Anyi44(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
75' Bayelsa Utd 4-0 El-Kanemi #BAYELK #GloNPFL. Dengo of Bayelsa booked for a foul on Ohanachom
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
taiocol:

WARRI WOLVES
Kano Pillars
Enyimba
Heartland and rangers
Hahaha correct
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
FT: Bayelsa Utd 4 - 1 El-Kanemi
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bayelsa Utd have now halted a 12-game run without a win in the ‪#‎GloNPFL‬ after their 4-1 win over El-Kanemi Warriors
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
LMC fined 3SC 500K. 3SC have accumulated a total of N1m fine this season.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
LMC Have banned Sunshine captain, Abe Sunday for six matches.
Nasarawa (H), Kwara (A), Abia W (H), Wolves (A), Pillars (A), Rangers (H)

Sunday Abe, is banned for 6 matches for headbutting & kicking the ref during the NPFL game at Shooting Stars.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sunshine Stars player Dayo Ojo has also been fined N50,000 for shoving a ball boy during the NPFL match at Shooting Stars.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sunshine Stars have also been charged for the failure of their players & officials to show due respect to the decisions of the match officials in the NPFL game at shooting Stars.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
The LMC has recommended to the NFF that referee Joseph Ogabor be immediately withdrawn from the # GloNPFL for failing to take decisions on obvious violent conduct during the Shooting Stars vs Sunshine Stars match.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hat-trick man, Benard Ovoke of Bayelsa Utd. He joins Ifeanyi Egwim of Dolphins & Sunshine Stars winger, Prince Aggreh as this season's hat-trick men in the ‪#‎GloNPFL‬.

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
taiocol:
The LMC has recommended to the NFF that referee Joseph Ogabor be
immediately withdrawn from the # GloNPFL for failing to take decisions on
obvious violent conduct during the Shooting Stars vs Sunshine Stars match.

LMC get skorskor for head.. angry
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Both Sunshine Stars players, Dayo Ojo & Sunday Abe, have within 48 hours to appeal or accept the decisions ‪#‎GloNPFL‬
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sunshine Stars player, Sunday Abe, is banned for 6 matches for headbutting & kicking the ref during the ‪#‎GloNPFL‬ game at Shooting Stars.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Team P W Gd Pts
Enyimba 28 14 16 52
Warri Wolves 28 14 18 48
Sunshine Stars 28 14 19 47
Wikki Tourists 28 13 7 47
Giwa FC 27 12 4 46
Heartland 28 13 8 43
Abia Warriors 28 13 0 43
FC Ifeanyiubah 28 12 2 41
3SC 28 12 1 41
Kano Pillars 28 12 4 40
Nasarawa United 28 11 2 40
Rangers 28 10 -1 37
El-Kanemi Warriors 29 10 -18 36
Lobi Stars 28 8 -5 34
Kwara United 29 9 -12 32
Dolphins 28 7 -2 31
Akwa United 28 8 -10 31
Sharks 28 6 -9 30
FC Taraba 28 6 -11 26
Bayelsa United 29 5 -13 26
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kano Pillars

Abia Warriors
-:-

Warri Wolves

Kwara United

Lobi Stars

Wikki Tourists

Sharks

Ifeanyi Ubah

Enugu Rangers

Shooting Stars

Sunshine Stars

Nasarawa United

Akwa United

Heartland

Bayelsa United

El-Kanemi Warriors
4 - 1

Enyimba

Dolphin

Taraba

Giwa
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ajibel:

Fear ke? Na behind me u na go finish up.

I prefer Wolves to finish second than Sunshine stars that can't get decent results in away games.
na above u we go dey
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Caspian22(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
pls I want to see d topscorers chart 4 d NPFL??
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Shifiunited: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Caspian22:
pls I want to see d topscorers chart 4 d NPFL??
here 
Top Goal Scorers
Adeniji Tunde
SUNSHINE
STARS
goals
Bright Ejike
HEARTLAND
FC
goals
Gbolahan
Salami
WARRI
WOLVES
goals
Chisom
Chikatara
ABIA
WARRIORS
goals
Esosa
Igbinoba
NASARAWA
UNITED
goals
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Caspian22(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shifiunited:
here  Top Goal Scorers Adeniji Tunde SUNSHINE STARS 13 goals Bright Ejike HEARTLAND FC 12 goals Gbolahan Salami WARRI WOLVES 10 goals Chisom Chikatara ABIA WARRIORS 10 goals Esosa Igbinoba NASARAWA UNITED 10 goals
thanks a lot, I expected more goals sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (157) (Reply)

Difference Btw Handicap 0:1 And Handicap 1:0 / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.