Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (264579 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by michoade(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
The new Nigeria league season will kick off on January 31 with a fixtures’ draw slated for January 15, officials have announced.
Enyimba won a seventh Nigeria championship in November and along with runners-up Warri Wolves will represent the country in the 2016 CAF Champions League with the preliminary rounds of the competition fixed for February.
Third-placed Nasarawa United and Federation Cup winners Akwa United will feature in next year’s Confederation Cup.
Bayelsa United, FC Taraba, Kwara United and Sharks were relegated.
Niger Tornadoes, Plateau United, MFM FC and Ikorodu United have been promoted to the Nigerian top flight from the lower Nigeria National League (NNL).

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by carenewsng: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2015

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by IIjulius(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
The best of all
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by starlight101(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
DHL partners with Wikki Tourists FC of Bauchi By NAN on January 12, 2016 4:26 pm International courier company DHL, is to partner with Wikki Tourists FC of Bauchi, with a view to enhancing the fortunes of the club. Mr Sharon Abott, Chief Executive Officer of the company, made this known on Tuesday in Bauchi when she paid a courtesy-call on Gov. Mohammed Abubakar. Abott explained that under the partnership, DHL would provide jerseys, tracksuits, boots and other kits, free of charge to the team. She further explained that the company would also sponsor both national and international matches involving the club in the next three years. Abott said that she was in the state to inspect sports and airport facilities in the state, as well as meet with supporters of the club, before signing an agreement. The CEO commended the state government for maintaining a cordial relationship with the company and assured that DHL would not disappointment the state. In his remarks, Gov. Mohammed Abubakar described the partnership as a welcome development, adding that he had been having nightmare on how to boost fortunes of the club. “I have interest in sports and how to enhance the fortunes of the club has been my concern since my assumption of office. “I accept the partnership as a lot would be off my shoulders; the state is lucky to host a lot of facilities and tournaments, especially Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Memorial Stadium, Bauchi. “With this development, I am sure of bringing back the lost glory of the state in sports,” he said. The governor urged Abott to visit the Bauchi International Airport and Yankari Games Reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by starlight101(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
DHL partners with Wikki Tourists FC of Bauchi By NAN on January 12, 2016 4:26 pm International courier company DHL, is to partner with Wikki Tourists FC of Bauchi, with a view to enhancing the fortunes of the club. Mr Sharon Abott, Chief Executive Officer of the company, made this known on Tuesday in Bauchi when she paid a courtesy-call on Gov. Mohammed Abubakar. Abott explained that under the partnership, DHL would provide jerseys, tracksuits, boots and other kits, free of charge to the team. She further explained that the company would also sponsor both national and international matches involving the club in the next three years. Abott said that she was in the state to inspect sports and airport facilities in the state, as well as meet with supporters of the club, before signing an agreement. The CEO commended the state government for maintaining a cordial relationship with the company and assured that DHL would not disappointment the state. In his remarks, Gov. Mohammed Abubakar described the partnership as a welcome development, adding that he had been having nightmare on how to boost fortunes of the club. “I have interest in sports and how to enhance the fortunes of the club has been my concern since my assumption of office. “I accept the partnership as a lot would be off my shoulders; the state is lucky to host a lot of facilities and tournaments, especially Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Memorial Stadium, Bauchi. “With this development, I am sure of bringing back the lost glory of the state in sports,” he said. The governor urged Abott to visit the Bauchi International Airport and Yankari Games Reserve
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by DrinkWater10: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
lolu20:
please, who can help.I want to register my team for the next fa cup in Ogun state.pls I need information on how to about it.we don't want to miss next year fa cup.thanks
Go to your state fa secretariat and make enquiries.
Metro league is for lagos teams i think.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Today's Fixtures Nigeria Vs Tunisia 2pm [CHAN] Enyimba FC Vs Akwa United 5pm [NPFL Super Four] Warri Wolves Vs 7pm Nasarawa United [NPFL Super Four]
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by kingsmok(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Evestar200:
Today's Fixtures Nigeria Vs Tunisia 2pm [CHAN] Enyimba FC Vs Akwa United 5pm [NPFL Super Four] Warri Wolves Vs 7pm Nasarawa United [NPFL Super Four]
nigeria will win 1 nil and warri wolves will also win 1nil
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
# NPFLSuper4 Match Day 2 Results Akwa Utd 1-0 Enyimba Nasarawa Utd 1-0 Warri Wolves
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
NPFLSuper4 standings Teams PD PTS GD Nasarawa 2 4 +1 Wolves 2 3 0 Akwa 2 3 0 Enyimba 2 1 -1

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.