Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (265950 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by groundnutoil(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
even if ur 6 points is restored we stil lead with 6 points Like say una fit win us 4 aba mtcheww abeg concentrate on how to even take second which is at stake with giwa waiting to grab it
taiocol:

Down ke when Wolves and Enyimba are yet to play. And the Six points might be restored back if Wolves pay before Next week
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
taiocol:

And Lmc deducted our Almighty 6point

Bros, u accuse me of posting a wrong table. I feel insalted. The table u posted have Enyimba playing 37 games when today was just Matchday 36. Pls visit LMC's website before misleading the rest. Thanks.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Jaypea98: 1:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Ajibel's NPFL Log is Very Authentic!!!!!!
Taiocol, did i just hear you say that 6points have been deducted from Warri Wolves ?
Well it might interest you to know that NOT A SINGLE Point has been deducted from Wolves up till this very moment as i type or at least until the deadline for the the payment of outstanding players salaries are made.
……………………………………………………………………
In separate letters to the two clubs, the Chief Operating Officer of LMC, Salihu Abubakar, wrote, "you are in breach of Article B9.45 of the Framework and Rules that is the failure to pay financial entitlements owed to players for a period of more than 60 days".
The LMC consequently ordered a suspended six points deduction on both teams which will be activated by November 14 should they still fail to remedy the breach.
"The six points deduction referred to is suspended for a period of 14 clear working days and the points deduction shall immediately come into effect from the date of this decision provided that if the club fails to remedy the breach within the period

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lmc-dangles-six-point-deductions-on-warri-wolves-fc-taraba/223852/
As it stands warri wolves are second on the log with 62 points from 36games trailed closely behind by Wikki Toutists and Giwa FC ,who both have 60 points each from the same amount of games.
If eventually the deadline expires without Warri Wolves confirming to LMC's directive ,then 6points will be deducted and Wolves with just 56pionts,Just three above Sunshine stars who are a game short .hahaha
I would really love Giwafc and Wikki Tourists to pick the continental slots ahead of Warri Wolves because the Delta State FA led by ex international Jay Jay Okocha and handlers of the club do not deserves it!.
Its somewhat a miracle that these players have come this far without receiving pay for several months .Infact heads should definitely roll.How can an oil rich delta state not be able to pay salaries of players while privately run clubs like Giwa fc and Ifeanyi Ubah are doing well financially.
Sharks fc have also been fined 3million with three points awarded to Nassarawa utd for abandoning a game on the weekend.
I just cannot wait for them to get relegated and replaced by the two privately owned clubs from Lagos next term .[MFM and Ikorodu United]
Enyimba will definitely lift the NPFL title whether you like it or YES .Our next and final two fixtures will see us lock horns against Warri Wolves in Aba and subsequently go against Sunshine Stars of Akure On a neutral ground .
Yes you heard me right! Sunshine stars have been fined 5million naira for crowd violence and have also been banished to TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM of all places..hehe that's Enyinba's slaughter ground.
I therefore pip Enyimba to secure maximum points from both games,and that Mfon Udoh finishes this season on a high.We saw the way he buried Abia warriors at their own backyard with his solitary effort on Sunday …
Griundnutoil Ajibel let jubilate for the league is ours for the taking .
Lets hope oga Seun, Mukina2 and Honeric01 will plan sone stuffs for us when we finally lift the crown..
Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi!!

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2015
The league is ours!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by robosky02(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2015
Sharks thrown into deeper relegation trouble:

Sharks look doomed for relegation after they were hammered by the League Management Company (LMC) following their refusal to continue a Week 36 game of the Nigeria league in Lafia against Nasarawa on Sunday.

The game was 2-2 when the visitors refused to continue the game and the referee signaled the end of the game after waiting for stipulated period.

Sharks, who are a spot above relegation with 42 points before this judgment, now have 39 points after three points and three goals were deducted from their accrued points.

They now need to get six points from the last two games of the season to be sure of surviving the drop with 45 points.

Sharks were also fined three million Naira.

Meanwhile, Nasarawa United have been awarded three points, three goals from Sunday’s abandoned Week 36 game against Sharks.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by groundnutoil(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2015
Jaypea98:

Ajibel's NPFL Log is Very Authentic!!!!!!
Taiocol, did i just hear you say that 6points have been deducted from Warri Wolves ?
Well it might interest you to know that NOT A SINGLE Point has been deducted from Wolves up till this very moment as i type or at least until the deadline for the the payment of outstanding players salaries are made.
In separate letters to the two clubs, the Chief Operating Officer of LMC, Salihu Abubakar, wrote, "you are in breach of Article B9.45 of the Framework and Rules that is the failure to pay financial entitlements owed to players for a period of more than 60 days".
The LMC consequently ordered a suspended six points deduction on both teams which will be activated by November 14 should they still fail to remedy the breach.
"The six points deduction referred to is suspended for a period of 14 clear working days and the points deduction shall immediately come into effect from the date of this decision provided that if the club fails to remedy the breach within the period

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lmc-dangles-six-point-deductions-on-warri-wolves-fc-taraba/223852/
As it stands warri wolves are second on the log with 62 points from 36games trailed closely behind by Wikki Toutists and Giwa FC ,who both have 60 points each from the same amount of games.
If eventually the deadline expires without Warri Wolves confirming to LMC's directive ,then 6points will be deducted and Wolves with just 56pionts,Just three above Sunshine stars who are a game short .hahaha
I would really love Giwafc and Wikki Tourists to pick the continental slots ahead of Warri Wolves because the Delta State FA led by ex international Jay Jay Okocha and handlers of the club do not deserves it!.
Its somewhat a miracle that these players have come this far without receiving pay for several months .Infact heads should definitely roll.How can an oil rich delta state not be able to pay salaries of players while privately run clubs like Giwa fc and Ifeanyi Ubah are doing well financially.
Sharks fc have also been fined 3million with three points awarded to Nassarawa utd for abandoning a game on the weekend.
I just cannot wait for them to get relegated and replaced by the two privately owned clubs from Lagos next term .[MFM and Ikorodu United]
Enyimba will definitely lift the NPFL title whether you like it or YES .Our next and final two fixtures will see us lock horns against Warri Wolves in Aba and subsequently go against Sunshine Stars of Akure On a neutral ground .
Yes you heard me right! Sunshine stars have been fined 5million naira for crowd violence and have also been banished to TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM of all places..hehe that's Enyinba's slaughter ground.
I therefore pip Enyimba to secure maximum points from both games,and that Mfon Udoh finishes this season on a high.We saw the way he buried Abia warriors at their own backyard with his solitary effort on Sunday …
Griundnutoil Ajibel let jubilate for the league is ours for the taking .
Lets hope oga Seun, Mukina2 and Honeric01 will plan sone stuffs for us when we finally lift the crown..
Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi!!
na today?we donn gin am since
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by shogosco: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
say NO to gamble
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by atheistandproud(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why do the sea-siders not have their own thread? Baring a miracle of epic proportions, this season already belongs to Enyimba.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by thetelz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
uduokirika1 season Don finish o, make I send Account Number? grin grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
taiocol:
uduokirika1 season Don finish o, make I send Account Number? grin grin

Na Gabros I wagger na no be Ifeanyiuba

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
uduokirika1:

grin grin grin grin

Chisos
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wetin happen na

Why Chisos?
taiocol:

Chisos
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
uduokirika1:
Wetin happen na

Why Chisos?

So na so all the hope wer I keep since week 1 na so e go
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Does anyone know if their an email to contact the NPFL?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by thetelz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by groundnutoil(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
uduokirika1:

grin grin grin grin
Igbo guy correct guy lol
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Krasid(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
CHAMPIONS!!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by walz23: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Sure 100% winnings free. Check out this Bbm channel for soccer prediction C00465382...evryday free win. Even fixed match too

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by thetelz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by betpromo9ja: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by wallay00: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by wallay00: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by wallay00: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by wallay00: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by wallay00: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
I miss this page

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.