Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare (4663 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by ogusbaba1(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by OgaTheTop2: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2013
cool. smh... cool
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by unlessgod: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
for him mind now, na Oga at the top he be tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by PaulIM(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
lols father of ladies
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by ogusbaba1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
PaulIM: lols father of ladies
no b only father of ladies u dey wine d guy abi?
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by azpekuliar: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
OP...na so u dey kiss your own wey u dey enjoy am? angry
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by lovemoi2(f): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
wetin concern me if them kiss am.... What a show off.... He even put am for twitter mweeeech roll eyes!!!!
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Sabretooth1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
Charcoal man
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
In the sea of emerald was the black diamond.
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by lukaino(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Blessed art thou amongst women.... grin
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Na so e dey start, dey will tell you its just a crush. Pls and pls if your girlfriend happen to be any of dis ladies in the pix abeg change your status to 'still searching'

2 Likes

Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by oluwadare26(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mr Op, u knw say u be my oga @ the top, y u go dey mislead me...shey dis wan na kiss?
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Kizuba: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Dis one na tubaba the second
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by youngmega: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
MEHN ..SEE FREE KISS . THIS GUYS DEY ENJOY .. THE GUY TOO CO OPERATE NO DULLING ..
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
See as the girls dey drool over him like say im penis get one special flavour.oshisko
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by SlyIg(f): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Get married and miss all these beautiful ladies or die single!
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by tpia5: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
why does paul always stay out of the limelight?
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Look at that dark skinned lady's hand on the light skinned girl's boôbs cheesy
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123: cry cry cry cry cry cry
heart broken? Is he your boyfriend?
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
hornipipe: heart broken? Is he your boyfriend?
i am heart broken........i am weeping as i write this, he promised me marriage one day cry cry
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123:
i am heart broken........i am weeping as i write this, he promised me marriage one day cry cry
hahahah grin marriage what? Peter is old enough to be your dad.
Unless you're willing to be his second wife.
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
hornipipe: hahahah grin marriage what? Peter is old enough to be your dad.
Unless you're willing to be his second wife.
grin grin lol im not that young......perhaps a 10-12 years age gap grin grin anything is possible
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin lol im not that young......perhaps a 10-12 years age gap grin grin anything is possible
yea anything is possible but in this case I doubt if anything is possible, as you can see the dude is surrounded by four girls, I don't think he remembers someone like you grin
Marrying me won't be a bad idea afterall I'm his Oga cheesy
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
hornipipe: yea anything is possible but in this case I doubt if anything is possible, as you can see the dude is surrounded by four girls, I don't think he remembers someone like you grin
Marrying me won't be a bad idea afterall I'm his Oga cheesy
cry cry cry you have made me even more sad........he wont remember me cry cry cry cry cry
which oga you be ? the oga on top ??
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Afam4eva(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123:
Are you not the lady that went to Providence school?
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you not the lady that went to Providence school?
yes lol why do you ask ?
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123:
cry cry cry you have made me even more sad........he wont remember me cry cry cry cry cry
which oga you be ? the oga on top ??
erm I never meant to make you sad I was only stating the obvious, I'm sorry the obvious made you sad cool cheesy. Yea I'm his Oga at the top wink
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Afam4eva(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123:
yes lol why do you ask ?
I've seen different adaobi moniker variations but i remember one that said she came back from London or so and was attending secondary school in Nigeria and she mentioned providence secondary school. Btw, i don't live far from that school.
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
hornipipe: erm I never meant to make you sad I was only stating the obvious, I'm sorry the obvious made you sad cool cheesy. Yea I'm his Oga at the top wink
grin grin grin lol no worries
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I've seen different adaobi moniker variations but i remember one that said she came back from London or so and was attending secondary school in Nigeria and she mentioned providence secondary school. Btw, i don't live far from that school.
you want her to come visit you right ? wink
Re: Photos- Malawian Girls Kissing Peter Of Psquare by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin lol no worries
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends, Nollywood, Govt Abandoned Me — Ailing Star, Peter Bruno / Check-out 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Hottest Daughters! / Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.