Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Let Me Create A Professional Blog For You - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Let Me Create A Professional Blog For You (703 Views)

In Need Of HTC One M7 , Original Or Clone Let Me Know With Prices / Let Me Teach You,free Of Charge,how You Make Your Mtn Sim Browse Unlimited / Let Me Activate Your Glo line for 3G Plus For N1000k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Create A Professional Blog For You by fedrick901(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Online presence is a mandatory factor to a successful business in this modern time of ours. Every companies, governments, business and individuals are coming online to showcase their products and services to improve themselves and their brands.

Everyone is building a blog for themselves and their products and services and brands. Because at this ICT world of ours, you cannot afford to have a log for yourself, products, services and brands.

That is where we come in!

Of course, not everyone that has a product or service to render can build up a blog. But do not worry. We can build one for you. We can design a blog for your personal use, business and we can create and design a blog for your products and services.

As one of our efforts to helping you, we are rendering our services to you, in creating and designing a professional-looking blog – like this one.

Who Can Own a Blog/Website?

Anybody can own a blog but unfortunately not everyone that needs it can play with codes. If you can answer yes to one or more questions below, then you really need to get your own blog.

Are you a businessman or businesswoman?
Are you a blogger?
Do you have a talent? – who does not have anyways?
Do you have a service you can render?
Do you have a product or products to sell?
Do you own a business outfit?
Are you an hotel owner?
Do you own an Event Center or Hall?
Or do you have just anything you want the world to know about or you just want to build up yourself as a brand?
Or do you just want to get yourself a professional blog?

As I mentioned earlier, if you can say “yes” to one or more of the questions above, then you need to get a blog.

Important of Blog to your Business

If you do not already know, a blog is a very wonderful tool you can use to connect clients and customers. You can connect through social media. Blogs also serve as a medium for customers and clients to learn more about your company, business, services or products. A blog is also useful as a means of marketing and promotion of new products and services. It is also a good point at which the gap between customers and companies is bridged and thus, leading to a good customer service.

Because we are going to integrate your new blog with the top social networking sites, you are assured of customer-company relationship. As your business publishes new contents, new products/services, news/media releases, customer testimonials, they will automatically be distributed to social networks like facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.

Are You Still Doubting If you Really Need A Blog?

In this modern time we live in, you or your business needs a blog. No matter how small your business is, you need a blog. Remember, every business is coming to the Internet everyday and you can not afford to be left out of the ring.

Why You Should Let Us do the Work for You?

Are you wondering? Are you in doubt? Maybe questions are arising within you that “why should I let you build my blogs?”

The answer is simple!

1. We are the cheapest in town

2. We have a good customer service

3. We keep to our word

4. We are simply the best

The main reasons you should build your blog with us:

We did not just create a blog for you, we design it and give you a month of follow up till you are satisfied
We will work on your blog SEO
We will submit your blog to the top 20 Search Engines
We will get your blog indexed in Google within 24 hours
We will create a Google Sitemaps for your blog
We will submit your blog to Google Webmaster
We will setup all the settings of your blog from head to toe like Permalinks, Anti-Spam, etc
We will install all necessary and required plugin for your blog
We will integrate and insert Google Adsense codes into your WordPress blog directly
We will integrate Facebook and Twitter into your blog
We will synchronize your blog contents so whenever you publish articles on your blog, it will automatically be posted to facebook and twitter
We will install a customize favicon for your blog
We will set up RRS Feed and Feedburner Subscription for your blog
We will add various ping services to your blog

How Much Will All This Cost Me?

With just Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (N10,000), you can have a perfect, professional blog designed for yourself or business.

This is the breakdown of this service:

1. Domain Name

2. Web Hosting

3. Blog Design

Your blog will be sitting on the best blogging platform in the world. A good theme will also be used for your blog design. We will then commenced your blog design with a theme that matches your business. We also offer a month follow-up to lead you in working around your new blog.

Total cost of the whole setup is N10,000.

If you have any questions, comments or negotiations, you can contact me directly.

Thanks.

Regards,
fredrick theophilus
Email:fedrick2k8@gmail.com
tell 08160221478
www..com

Re: Let Me Create A Professional Blog For You by hephhay: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
i have sent message to your mail,try to reply
Re: Let Me Create A Professional Blog For You by Fabinu(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why can't you get a custom domain for your blog? This somehow shows you aint a professional.. Try get one and you will smile to d bank
Re: Let Me Create A Professional Blog For You by fedrick901(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Fabinu: Why can't you get a custom domain for your blog? This somehow shows you aint a professional.. Try get one and you will smile to d bank
coz i dont want to

(1) (Reply)

Used Hp Mini Urgently Needed @moderate Price / Still very new Nokia Lumnia 920(win 8) Up For Grabs(pics) / Torch 2, Brand New, Full Accessories, For N32,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.