Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Barely Know Iyanya - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Barely Know Iyanya - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him (925 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To The Married Boyfriend Rumors / I Barely Know Iyanya”- Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Barely Know Iyanya - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him by NonsoB: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5M3MyswSR2g/UUMQTwSfrNI/AAAAAAAAHzM/DdfHpvLdFPc/s400/yvonne_iyanya_tonto.png[/img]

It was reported by some media outlets that Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh allegedly caused the breakup of the much talked about romance between the Kukere master, Iyanya and Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, by snatching Iyanya away from colleague, Yvonne.

However, at a press briefing where the highly controversial actress was engaged in a conversation, she vehemently denied having anything with him, in fact she said, she barely know him contrary to what Iyanya have said in most of his interviews where he confessed that Tonto Dikeh is her very good friends.

"I barely know him, he’s just my colleague in the entertainment industry. That’s all"

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/i-barely-know-iyanya-tonto-dikeh-reacts.html
Re: I Barely Know Iyanya - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him by SlyIg(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Thats all?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dotun Coolfm Proposes To D'banj's Younger Sister, Taiwo / Photos Of Ngozi Nwosu In Hospital Receiving Treatment. / 'I Will Disgrace All Those Who Want To Succeed Me By Force'- Pastor E.A.Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.