Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) (2736 Views)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Has anyone heard of this movie? What do y'all think?

Excerpt: "Enjoy the Behind the scene of the movie 'Girls In The Mood'. The story talks about the day to day activities of modern day girls. The good, the bad and the ugly nature of them all but the unfortunate thing is that these girls all have a shocking tale that led to this pathetic lifestyle."

Director/Producer -
Prince Iyke Olisa

Cast -
Annie Macaulay Idibia (aka Mrs 2Face-Idibia)
Mary Uche
Ehi Achanya
Angela Okorie-Orizu
...and many more...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6regIdqQew
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by ijebabe: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
I couldn't bear watching this to the end. After 4 mins I just had to un-dumb myself by looking for old textbooks to read angry

Nonsense. I don't know the other actresses well but Annie should be more selective of her roles and movies she appears in. She's better than this.

By the way, there's another thread on this. Shocking poster! https://www.nairaland.com/1226551/thoughts-girls-mood-movie-poster
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
ijebabe: I couldn't bear watching this to the end. After 4 mins I just had to un-dumb myself by looking for old textbooks to read angry

Nonsense. I don't know the other actresses well but Annie should be more selective of her roles and movies she appears in. She's better than this.

By the way, there's another thread on this. Shocking poster! https://www.nairaland.com/1226551/thoughts-girls-mood-movie-poster

Chei me I must watch oh! Mine eye must see booty nah! lol

Yeah I saw the other thread and wrote something in it that made the op change the title to something catchier than 'Google pic of the day'. It also made me star this thread. Well done to that OP for a good find teehee.
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by sholay2011(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Girls in the mood ko, girls in the act ni.

What is this? What annoys me about a rubbish movie is that both the director, his assistant(s), d producers, other crew members and the cast all worked towards producing garbage.

Isn't there anyone with at least a modicum of sense to just...*they shouldn't make me see my oga at the top oh*
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 3:40am On Mar 16, 2013
sholay2011: Girls in the mood ko, girls in the act ni.
What is this? What annoys me about a rubbish movie is that both the director, his assistant(s), d producers, other crew members and the cast all worked towards producing garbage.

Isn't there anyone with at least a modicum of sense to just...*they shouldn't make me see my oga at the top oh*

Exactly, just girls hustling... like we never tire!
This is 'double-you, double-you dot nothing new... that's all.
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by ijebabe: 4:01am On Mar 16, 2013
^Hahaha!
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by nellaluv(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2013
VillageBoi:

Exactly, just girls hustling... like we never tire!
This is 'double-you, double-you dot nothing new... that's all.

angry angry
Seriously, no make me vex before my 'oga at the top' say anoda tin angry tongue
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
The person who started that poster thread stole the pic from my post angry. Wtf! Smh

Meanwhile, I didn't even know the film is a new film.anyway, I wish them the best. Me I nor go click on any nonsense behind the scene tongue grin
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
speedyboi: The person who started that poster thread stole the pic from my post angry. Wtf! Smh

Meanwhile, I didn't even know the film is a new film.anyway, I wish them the best. Me I nor go click on any nonsense behind the scene tongue grin

Ah, the guy lifted the pic from you? You no miss anything for the BTS na rubbish Behind The Scenes of a rubbish movie... highest thing to see there na one kpako-looking 1985 kamela - proper nonzenze.
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
nellaluv:
angry angry
Seriously, no make me vex before my 'oga at the top' say anoda tin angry tongue

Please do vex... I like it when girls get angry! grin
Sorry my Oga at the top says I should ask you to actressing inside 'Girls In The Angry'.
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by nellaluv(f): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
^ ^
hahaha, this sh*t is funny cheesy
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
nellaluv: ^ ^
hahaha, this sh*t is funny cheesy

Lol, even my Oga at the top dey vex for for this film.
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by Ignatio(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Shouting as usual. Can't even get past 2 mins. Waste of mb too.
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by nellaluv(f): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
I can't fit shout, thank God i didn't view any behind d scene wubbish, no time lipsrsealed
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by Originalsly: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Thanks for the thread. Now I know is the same old garbage in a different bag. But hmmm....2face wife is naturally pretty and from this clip seem to be far more sensible and humble than those other hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...help me na!
Re: Girls In The Mood Ft Mrs 2Face-Idibia (Behind The Scenes) by VillageBoi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Originalsly: Thanks for the thread. Now I know is the same old garbage in a different bag. But hmmm....2face wife is naturally pretty and from this clip seem to be far more sensible and humble than those other hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...help me na!

True you talk. She does seem far more sensible... no idea how she got involved in this.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola? / Experimental Short Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.