Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Train Ride From Lagos To Kano (live Blogging) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Ride From Lagos To Kano (live Blogging) (627 Views)

My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Train Ride From Lagos To Kano (live Blogging) by RoblesOg(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Have you ever been on the train from Lagos to Kano? Have you ever imagined how the ride would be? PREMIUM TIMES' Ben Ezeamalu is on board the 33 hours ride from Lagos to Kano. He will be liveblogging the entire trip. Follow the expedition here.http:///K8cgt

Re: Train Ride From Lagos To Kano (live Blogging) by Doncolio(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Did I just see 33hrs That's a awfuly long trip.
Re: Train Ride From Lagos To Kano (live Blogging) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
33hrs ke? Are you going to heaven?

Anyway say hello to all the Islamic animals over dere, May Lugard soul not rest in peace for amalgamating us with animals that should be in d zoo angry

1 Like

Re: Train Ride From Lagos To Kano (live Blogging) by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2013

(1)

Expired Visa Renewal / How Can I Get Uk Visa / Contacts In Azerbaijan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.