Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lynxx Stabs A Customer At The N-tyce Night Club In V.I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxx Stabs A Customer At The N-tyce Night Club In V.I (1519 Views)

AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) / Lynxx Flaunts His Daughter(photos Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lynxx Stabs A Customer At The N-tyce Night Club In V.I by Bonaguy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-m617t_35Afg/UUNFKI1IghI/AAAAAAAAHzk/pe7GuVrohko/s1600/Lynxx.jpg[/img]

Nigeria artiste and pepsi ambassador, Lynxx just landed himself in a trouble for fighting and stabbing one Mr. Richard with a bottle at a night club.

According to reports, Lynxx was at N-tyce night club; a new club in Victoria Island partying with the rest of his crew last Friday. Ikechukwu’s brother Uzzi, SDC, Uti Nwachukwu, Banky W, Timi Dakolo and a host of other musicians were at the club when a scuffle broke out. Security at the club quickly pushed out the people that started the fight, and at the centre of it was Lynxxx who said a certain Richard a.k.a Pope slapped his cousin.

The manager of the night club pleaded with Lynxx and his syndicate crew who numbered about 30 to make peace but they insisted that Richard must be brought out of the club. Banky W who was not involved in the fight also pleaded with him but it all fell on deaf ears. After about 1 hour, Lynxx and his gang rushed into the club and started fighting. He broke a bottle and stabbed Richard while also injuring and cutting himself by mistake. The whole club turned upside down as guests scampered out for safety. A lot of drinks and equipment worth millions were damaged.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/lynxx-stabs-customer-at-n-tyce-night.html
Re: Lynxx Stabs A Customer At The N-tyce Night Club In V.I by oluwadare26(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
I No belief jare....let me ring my Oga at the top to confirm!!!
Re: Lynxx Stabs A Customer At The N-tyce Night Club In V.I by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hm. Character is like smoke...it can't be concealed.

Face of a fineboy, body of a wrestler, but character of a garage boy.
Re: Lynxx Stabs A Customer At The N-tyce Night Club In V.I by HyconBc: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
So people still fight? I don't blame them,money and connection go settle case but I still dey wait for Lynxxx to deny this as celebs always do

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Dress To Please My Husband. / Who Wore It Better? Tonto Dikeh VS Genevieve Nnaji / My Photo When I Was A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.