Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) (6150 Views)

Seun Pulls Knife On Bloggers - PICTURE / Flexibility :shakira Puts Her Legs Behind Her Head [SEE PHOTOS] / Disgusting, Mercy Johnson Has Korokoro On Her Head(see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2014
This post was copied from www.mgixt.com, No.1
naija social network to find friends nearby and
meet people that matters in career, job and
educational opportunities >>> www.mgixt.com

Got you once again! this is also an Halloween costume, he
wasn’t stabbed, its just a costume for the Halloween festival.
Really impressed with this picture, so spooky and perfec
tHalloween costume.
One of the best of 2014. Super real!
Drop your Comment.

1 Like

Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by Airforce1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Naija too dey over do things

Habba

7 Likes

Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by rutemi: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Halloween
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by brennyB: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
We can over do tins!!!
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by brennyB: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
See dem bey,kim,gaga,minaj nd even north west own gon make sense na nja stars own u go see ur mind go fly...like dis lynxx own nw,nd even phyno sef nd d host of dem. Chai!! Hallo-ween madness

2 Likes

Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by safe06: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
nawa ooo...i never see where oyinbo people gather new yam for them obodo to celebrate new yam festival ooooo,but we sabi folofolo them own..smh....

5 Likes

Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by donigspain(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Halloween for Daylight? shocked shocked
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
demonic stuffs here
out_______>>>>
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by roufy235(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
funny
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by airclipse(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Photoshop....

2 Likes

Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by rutemi: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
brennyB:
See dem bey,kim,gaga,minaj nd even north west own gon make sense na nja stars own u go see ur mind go fly...like dis lynxx own nw,nd even phyno sef nd d host of dem. Chai!! Hallo-ween madness
you can't blame him, Halloween is meant to be scary.
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
. . . . . . Becareful what you wished for!!!
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by benega: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
The only lynx I know is a type of cat

Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by adanduka: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
And when witches & wizards start attacking them...
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by tmtech: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
safe06:
nawa ooo...i never see where oyinbo people gather new yam for them obodo to celebrate new yam festival ooooo,but we sabi folofolo them own..smh....
How often do u were ur cultural atire, wah about speaking ur dialect in a formal gathering................ We are all guilty of dis..... No one is guiding awa cultural heritage................ Anyways, enjoy yur life, do things dat make u happy.........if na not follow culture strictly en, na awa traditional religion we suppose dey do sef. So free dis guys...
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by Mprex(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
That stuff looks demonic, I'm outta here. undecided
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by safe06: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
@tmtech,bros,i'm sure you don't expect me to answer those questions you posed abi?anywaiz,i just think we should use our discretion in doing things.. we have harmattan weather, dry season here,but people still refer to the seasons here as winter, summer,etc... we have yam festival,etc,but it's Halloween whose origin is unknown we prefer to celebrate.
Mind you,i no get wahala with anybori wey wan even celebrate amelica independence for naija here,all man to himself, I'm just disappointed @ d way we are quick to embrace cultures that's not ours.....enjoy...
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by kilokeys(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
mgixt:
This post was copied from www.mgixt.com, No.1
naija social network to find friends nearby and
meet people that matters in career, job and
educational opportunities >>> www.mgixt.com

Got you once again! this is also an Halloween costume, he
wasn’t stabbed, its just a costume for the Halloween festival.
Really impressed with this picture, so spooky and perfec
tHalloween costume.
One of the best of 2014. Super real!
Drop your Comment.

it shall come to pass... Amen
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by kudiice(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
If only they knew the pagan and demonic purpose of haloween. Samhain it is called is a pagan feast to celebrate and appease the dead. Celtic,druids and wiccan paganism. Later those celebrities be like " I'm a christian ". Pure idol worship not in disguise. Tryna copy white cultural celebration; pfft. I wish we can all break free from the irrelevant white man mentality!
Re: Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) by ayooluniran(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
All dis haloween saga...if only pple knew d origin.....pure witchcraft

(1) (Reply)

See The Scandalous Pictures Naija Girls Are Taking Now!!!(photos) / Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) / Osita Iheme Aka Pawpaw Buys House Of 100 Million Naira-photos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.