Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Oga At The Top Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Oga At The Top Game (1904 Views)

My Oga At The Top Video Game-for Real!! / New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oga At The Top Game by chucksbadt(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
The game was launched this afternoon; visit the site below to play!

http://www.kuluya.com/games/my-oga-at-the-top/
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by PapaBrowne(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
chucksbadt: The game was launched this afternoon; visit the site below to play!

http://www.kuluya.com/games/my-oga-at-the-top/

This guy should be paid royalties for all this. His should trademark that phrase "my oga at the top"

Nice game! I played and scored 26500.
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by chucksbadt(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ mod ......front page pls ooooo
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
27560 grin grin
okay i don beat am........64360
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by abes(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
PapaBrowne:

This guy should be paid royalties for all this. His should trademark that phrase "my oga at the top"

if only the guy is smart enough, he can be a millionaire and employ his oga at the top.

Re: My Oga At The Top Game by PapaBrowne(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
chucksbadt: @ mod ......front page pls ooooo

You will get you wish but if you can reach the "oga at the top". He owns this website. The address is ww.nairaland
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by PapaBrowne(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
abes:

if only the guy is smart enough, he can be a millionaire and employ his oga at the top.

Exactly what I said on another thread earlier and someone tried to curse me out for insinuating that he should ride the wave of popularity!

Lots of ideas are already popping in my head on how this guy can benefit immensely from this scenario. He has gone viral and while those in the old skool of thought would see it as shameful, i think this is actually the beauty of the internet and social media. The speed at which you can turn an instant celebrity or otherwise!!
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by aljharem(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
scored 39520
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
alj harem: scored 39520
Clap for yourself! tongue
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by aljharem(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
berem: Clap for yourself! tongue
grin grin grin haba don't I deserve to have fun at times wink eh lorlor
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by baggy4luv(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
PapaBrowne:

age shouldnt be about numbers
Re: My Oga At The Top Game by PapaBrowne(m): 2:17am On Mar 16, 2013
chucksbadt: @ mod ......front page pls ooooo

You have made frontpage. Now clap for yourself....and I was the first to .......I leave the rest for my oga at the top .! I dont want to say the word without my oga at the top

(1) (Reply)

***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** / PPSSPP WWE 2011 Best Settings For Android / GTA San Andress Is Not Working On My S15 Pro Itel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.