Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem (2607 Views)

Check Out Nigeria's New Boko Haram Video Game Called 'Sambisa Assault' [photo] / My Oga At The Top Game / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Game Called 'my Oga At The Top' Featuring Nscdc's Obafaiye Shem by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Kuluya Releases New Game
Called 'My Oga At The Top'
Featuring NSCDC's Obafaiye
Shem

Following the news of what now appears to be the most popular Internet meme in Nigeria yet in 2013,
Nigerian gaming startup, Kuluya has released a new game called 'My Oga At The Top'.

The game, which features NSCDC's Obafaiye Shem of
the famous interview with Channels TV presenters last
week as the lead character, wants you to navigate the
questions mine field by controlling the character with
your mouse and avoiding all top level domains.

The idea of the game is to pick up points from the
letters N, S, C, D, C by controlling the character
(Shem) and avoid getting hit by the Top-Level
Domains such as .gov, .ng, etc.

As you may already know, Shem failed to mention
which TLD his organisation, NSCDC uses. So once you
get hit by any of the TLDs up to 2 or 3 times, it's
game over.

I personally found the game amusing, engaging and
addictive and look forward to more of such Internet
meme-based games from Kuluya in the coming
months.

Play Here: www.kuluya.com/games/my-oga-at-the-top/

Have you played the game? What are your thoughts?

Source:- http://techloy.com/2013/03/15/kuluya-releases-new-game-called-my-oga-at-the-top-featuring-nscdcs-obafaiye-shem/

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Android Car Race Game For Nigerians / God Of War 4 / Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.