Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top (1219 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top by israelboy1(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2013
With the latest thing in the air nw #my oga at the top, we did not even care maybe the real message was passed, all we re concerend about is just the flaw of this person which is very bad, is the main message passed is the question we re suppose to ask ourself, what re dey covering, what is it that they don't want to talk about, we ignore all this part, and keep on shouting #oga at the top, that still show the chronic chidish act off most people in this country Nigeria, we re laughing inside of our own suffering, all just becos of a mistake, the person be interviewed as gotten to a particular stage of his own life, and already understand all the mystery behind working for government, he is to be like a bridge to us knwing the main problem of Nigeria, but all what we keep on hearing is let me ask oga at the top, nd we turn it to a humourous ask, to the extent of some people designing cloth, well am nt against all this, but what i will just let us know is this IS THE REAL MESSAGE SENT, what re the covering from us. Don't let us make others mistake as a souce of joke especially the ones coming from the so called leaders, who know maybe they want to use it in covering some messgae they ought to send, but knwing saying such, so as to diverse our attention in us getting the real message.

God help my country Nigeria, it is surely high time we wake up from our slumber, God help us all
one thing that even bothers my mind most is about the presidential pardon been given to some political hooligans, what is really going on in this country of ours, any small things we start to say it's becos of our leaders, who re then the leaders, re they nt called the leaders by the followeres, if there is no follower, hw will there be a leader, it is just becos we follow them blindly, we keep on complaining instead of us to take action, nobody is ready to do that, all becos they don't want to be jailed or killed, but still i believe in one LOVE only if we re ready to give this

God bless Nigeria
www.facebook.com/meshileyaisraelarticles like dis page nd never regret in doing this ONE LOVE
Re: A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top by drsolob(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Before i comment let me ask my oga at the top
Re: A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top by drnairalov: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
mtscheew...u wrote dis piece of cr.ap so we wud like ur page...My oga at the top wud verily punish u for this angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top by israelboy1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
drnairalov: mtscheew...u wrote dis piece of cr.ap so we wud like ur page...My oga at the top wud verily punish u for this angry angry angry angry angry

hey, u re nt been forced friend, just try to wisen up

(1) (Reply)

Akpan In Jail / FUNTIME: Laugh It Off and add yours..... / Pls Choose The Funniest One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.