Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I'm In Need Of Guys To Partner With. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In Need Of Guys To Partner With. (798 Views)

10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan / Imo Govt To Partner With Private Investors For Economic Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Guys To Partner With. by felixchip(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Guys, I'm not an expert on web design. But, I have so knowledge about web design.
Recently, I set up a VIP Internet business tools and discussion board that was hosted
by zetaboards. The board is to hold discussions on internet business and compilations
of internet marketing and SEO tools.

But, as it stands, I'm the only one running the board. So, I need two - three persons to help
in running the board.
The board is still in the development stage and I'm ding all my possible best to build it.

So, please, if you are interested, you can reach me with 07033177777.

The board address is http://naijablackhatforum.com.

Thanks.
Re: I'm In Need Of Guys To Partner With. by valdubem(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Let's roll!
Re: I'm In Need Of Guys To Partner With. by felixchip(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Please, reach me on my cell phone line.
Re: I'm In Need Of Guys To Partner With. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Let's work it out. Here my number: 08033582661

(1) (Reply)

Open Your International Bank Account / Simplified Steps To Start Import/export Biz From China / 3 Star Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.