Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan (3458 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Good day sir/ma,my name is john I reside in lagos.I intend to run a car hire business with uber an american car hire business in inland and the required vehicle by this company is any car from 2008 upward tokubo or nigeria use.And which I prefer the nigeria use( camry) which cost btw 1.2 to 1.4.will appreciate any business minded man or woman that help finance it with atleast 1.1M and I will pay the rest.I will add 400K ontop the said amount u add and will be paying 120k monthly or better still if u have idea where I can get a loan without collateral.thanks my contac no 08030744465
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
jonnyp:
Good day sir/ma,my name is john I reside in lagos.I intend to run a car hire business with uber an american car hire business in inland and the required vehicle by this company is any car from 2008 upward tokubo or nigeria use.And which I prefer the nigeria use( camry) which cost btw 1.2 to 1.4.will appreciate any business minded man or woman that help finance it with atleast 1.1M and I will pay the rest.I will add 400K ontop the said amount u add and will be paying 120k monthly or better still if u have idea where I can get a loan without collateral.thanks my contac no 08030744465
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
jonnyp:
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=jonnyp post=31869295][/quote] any body to help.
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jaydee87(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
why not go to bank of industry, I tink u can get a loan without collateral there.. but u av to provide a concrete proposal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
jaydee87:
why not go to bank of industry, I tink u can get a loan without collateral there.. but u av to provide a concrete proposal.
thanks bro
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
jonnyp:
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by emperoracro(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2015
jaydee87:
Where can i locate bank of industry in Lagos?
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
PlS do email me if u have any question the business or call..08030744465,jonny4ul@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by emperoracro(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business, am working on expansion. Pm me or contact me on +2348136909187, pls i want only serious and mature people. Thanks
CLOSED
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by Dollarchap(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2015
jonnyp:

I Suggest you develop a business plan. People will have more confidence in your idea when they can see your plan in writing. This link throws more light.
http://www.businessinfohub.com/2015/03/23/tips-on-how-to-write-a-business-plan/
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Dollarchap:

I Suggest you develop a business plan. People will have more confidence in your idea when they can see your plan in writing. This link throws more light.
http://www.businessinfohub.com/2015/03/23/tips-on-how-to-write-a-business-plan/
thanks bro,
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me......
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
jonnyp:
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me......
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me......[/quote
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
jonnyp:
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me......[/quote
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by Angelstartups(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Hello, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free.

Cheers.
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free.

Cheers.
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jaydee87(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
emperoracro:

Where can i locate bank of industry in Lagos?
sorry am replying late but pls give me sometime to help u find out the address..
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by emperoracro(m): 5:17am On Mar 26, 2015
jaydee87:

sorry am replying late but pls give me sometime to help u find out the address..
Ok sir thanks, pls do u know their terms and conditions?
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me....
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 2:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jaydee87(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
emperoracro:

Ok sir thanks, pls do u know their terms and conditions?
tink its same as the normal bank t&c but u must give them a reason to lend you the money...
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
jonnyp:
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jaydee87(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=jonnyp post=32067068][/quote]
good day jonnyp am so sorry for delaying this but pls no vex
the address is 23 Marina Street, Lagos
(234)-1- 2715070-99.
if you know the place try visit them Nd make enquiries...
all the best bro...
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2015
jaydee87:

good day jonnyp am so sorry for delaying this but pls no vex
the address is 23 Marina Street, Lagos
(234)-1- 2715070-99.
if you know the place try visit them Nd make enquiries...
all the best bro...
thanks broda and GOD bless ya....
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nairalander am still waitin for any body that can help me with 1.4 to get the car for car hire and to pay back with 25percent on top and monthly pay of 120k for 12month.
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
jonnyp:
Nairalander am still waitin for any body that can help me with 1.4 to get the car for car hire and to pay back with 25percent on top and monthly pay of 120k for 12month.
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls nairalander am still waiting for somebody to partner or loan me 1.4 to pay 1.8 for a car hire business and to be payed within one year.......
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by jonnyp(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
jonnyp:
Pls nairalander am still waiting for somebody to partner or loan me 1.4 to pay 1.8 for a car hire business and to be payed within one year.......
Re: I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan by thunder7: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello, someone told me of a firm who gives loan... You can call or whatsapp me on 08165009221, 08121340143. If interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Open Forex Trade Journal / How To Become A Major Distibutor For Nigeria Breweries / CEPSA Gas Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.