Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Which Of The Gsm Net Work Is The Best To Join? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Gsm Net Work Is The Best To Join? (775 Views)

The Gsm Of The Millennium (pictures ) / Things You Don't Like About The GSM Network You Or Your Friend Uses? / The Mess Of The Gsm Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Gsm Net Work Is The Best To Join? by chukwukaa(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
pls can any one tell me the best gsm network in this our country or are they all the same?
Re: Which Of The Gsm Net Work Is The Best To Join? by walcolm(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
just like in any country with more than one fone network, there's really nothing like the best network, the one u choose depends on where u will be when u're in nigeria.

MTN and GLO have the widest network coverage so they are good for people who go into the hinterlands. Celtel is better in terms of call quality in my opinion if you will be staying in lagos.

there are CDMA networks like Starcomms, Multilinks, Visafone, Reltel etc. the charges might be a bit firendlier on the CDMA networks but their coverage area is mainly Lagos, Abuja and PH
Re: Which Of The Gsm Net Work Is The Best To Join? by chukwukaa(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
thax bros. cool

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Customer Service: Is There A Need For In. / Hi / I Need An Iphone Used Or New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.