Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Oga At The Top Story #thats All - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oga At The Top Story #thats All (1376 Views)

How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get / Daily Revolt,thats The World...picture The Scene As You Read On / My Oga At The Top Poetry Contest (over N1.5 M naira worth) 24 hrs to go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga At The Top Story #thats All by boye25(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Found this while browsing fb, thought it was hilarious and decided to share

“Yeeeeeeeee! Oh Jesus!”

One of the ladies browsing on a computer system behind me at the cyber café screamed as she dipped a hand into her bra. It was apparent that an errant insect must have missed its way into the babe’s bosom.

She was the same babe I made eye contact with I as entered the Cool Link Café on Etim Inyang Cresent, Victoria Island, some minutes earlier. The café was almost empty on that Wednesday evening. I would have missed her but for her ample bosom which was quite inviting. I rarely reject such invitations.

She was working on a computer alongside her friend, who apparently wasn’t as endowed in the upper region as her. I smiled at her and I was irritated that it was flat chest that smiled back.

She had sprung up from her seat as it appeared the venom the stupid insect injected into her boob – sorry, blood -was causing some terrible chemical reaction which had the capacity to make a temporary mad woman out of her.

When I looked back from my desk, she had opened two buttons on her shirt and her left hand was in that part of the bra cupping her right breast. It was a push-up bra. Pink.

I love push-ups. The exercise too.

The few people in the café had all turned their gaze on her at this point but it was apparent that the least of her worries was people seeing her endowment. To my utmost dismay, flat-chest didn’t even leave the computer to show some concern to her friend who was in serious pain. Could it be because she caught me starring at the babe’s bosom when I came in? Could it be because when she smiled at me, I looked away? Did I make it too obvious that I was interested in her friend and not her?

Girls with jealousy sha!

As I turned – pain, shock and discomfort were all I saw on Miss full bosom’s face. She was already crying with her hand deep inside her pink bra. The first thought on my mind was why a stupid insect would venture into such a delicate territory that I had a great dream about. Why would it disgrace this damsel in a place filled with boys? Why couldn’t the damn insect fly into flat chest’s bra instead? I concluded the insect sampled the two babes and must have made a decision any reasonable creature, even an insect, would have made in the circumstance.

Wouldn’t I rather bite Miss Full bosom’s bosom than bite Flat Chest’s chest?

“Sharp insect” I thought.

The annoying thing was that Flat chest remained glued to the computer monitor as if her life depended on it.

“What’s wrong with you na?” She asked Miss Full Bosom without looking up.

The whole café was now staring at her in anticipation of seeing those beauties on her bosom. I could see excitement in the eyes of all the dudes in the café and I was suddenly confused. Truth be told, I wanted the pink bra to give way. I wanted to see the mounds uncaged. I wanted them to be free. The only issue I had was that I would love to see all that alone and not with all the hungry male eyes in the café.

With the way she was jumping and crying, it was only a matter of seconds that she would bare it all.

This desire to shame all the guys waiting for the dragons to be unleashed, made me do the unthinkable. It all happened in a jiffy.

The next thing I noticed was that my hand was in her bra. She was too shocked to determine how to react. She was still in pain and it took great effort to stabilize her to achieve my assignment. The first thing I noticed was the texture and it took great amount of self-constraint for me not to squeeze the one in my hand.

I dipped my hand deeper searching for whatever could have brought this painful discomfort on her.

Eureka! I found it…

I pressed my thumb on the tiny insect which was perched somewhere beneath her nipple and I brought it out. It was a Skirt & Blouse; that dreaded insect.

Miss Full Bosom became suddenly relieved. Who wouldn’t be? She couldn’t move or utter a word. Her shirt was still opened and her cleavage was quite tempting. The insect being in my right hand, I drew her shirt with my left hand in order to cover her opened cleavage. Everybody’s mouth was left opened by my heroic act. All the boys were disappointed too.

Flat chest stood up from the computer and I saw the desire in her eyes. She actually wished the insect was in her blouse.

I looked back at Miss Full Bosom’s eyes and all I saw was gratitude. Her left hand was gently rubbing the attacked object.

I dropped the insect on the floor and I mercilessly stepped on the useless creature. On a second thought, I concluded the insect was quite useful. How on earth would I have touched this babe if not for the insect?

I moved closer to her, smiling, stretched out my right hand for a handshake and said:

“That’s all baby, the bad insect is dead. What’s your name and can I be your Oga at the top?”

Her response came too fast.

It was a slap that took a galaxy of stars out of my eyes.

http://sagaysagay.com/skirt-blouse-thats-all/
Re: Oga At The Top Story #thats All by erniok(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2013
nice write up.
Re: Oga At The Top Story #thats All by Ice4jez(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
nice one bro
Re: Oga At The Top Story #thats All by Panshow(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2013
That's really funny.
Re: Oga At The Top Story #thats All by Dospix(m): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2013
nice piece.
Re: Oga At The Top Story #thats All by Fishoy(f): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
U got me askin fr more,,,so pls,pls cn i get more.....nice one

(1) (Reply)

Larry Sun,pls Post The Link To The Paradox Of Abel Here. / Mylife Experience As A Jos Boy*teenage Life* / POISONED LOVE- Episode 1-3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.