Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tenant Wahala - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Wahala (556 Views)

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. / To Rent An Apartment In Lagos, Why The Wahala (2) (3) (4)

Tenant Wahala by mtcole07(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2013
house good day pls i nid help from those who knows d law in lagos. i have some tenants who gives me headache in paying rent and electricity bill so i want to either evict them or give them a warning letter to pay up but i was told by aunt who is d caretaker saying it is done anymore in lagos. pls is dis true? if not pls do xplain d process i will go thru cuz dis pple are headaches. thank u
Re: Tenant Wahala by neatideas: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Contact a good lawyer to take them to court. That's the only legal way out. Best of luck!
Re: Tenant Wahala by josite: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
get prepaid metre so if they dont pay,they dont get light.talk to nepa to cut off the light till they pay up the arrears.simple.
Re: Tenant Wahala by mtcole07(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
THANKS U BOTH

Urgently Needed - 2/3 Bedroom Apartment/bungalow In Lekki / 2bedroom Flat & Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere. / Urgent Letting @ Ogudu G R A.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5