Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Have Our Ladies Forsaken Natural Braids? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Have Our Ladies Forsaken Natural Braids? (820 Views)

Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Our Ladies Forsaken Natural Braids? by nenergy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
I saw a lady earlier in the week, she was corporately dressed-suit and pants, and wore a gorgeously braided “all back”.

This sight made me remember high school, where girls had to go on low cut or natural braids(suku, kpatewo, all-back, boiz-follow-me etc). Those girls have become ladies and have adopted the fad of “fixing” synthetic hair. Not that “fixing” is wrong, ladies nor just dey gree carry natural braid at all.

So ladies, why have you forsaken natural braids?

Re: Why Have Our Ladies Forsaken Natural Braids? by nenergy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Why Have Our Ladies Forsaken Natural Braids? by TimePiece(f): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Some have forsaken it, like you put it, because the wearing of braids tends to mess up their hairline which makes it more convenient to wear weave-on to cover tht up.
Thank you.
Re: Why Have Our Ladies Forsaken Natural Braids? by nenergy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
TimePiece: Some have forsaken it, like you put it, because the wearing of braids tends to mess up their hairline which makes it more convenient to wear weave-on to cover tht up.
Thank you.
True. my mom complains of it..

(1) (Reply)

Toolz And Dotun Of Cool FM Covers May Edition Of Mystreetz Magazine / Fashion The Cause Of Untimely Marriage / Reactions Over Muslimah Beauty Pageant Won By Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.